• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Some Things I'm Hoping To Improve/Change In Splatoon 3

SquiddyKat

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-5563-4478-5986
~ Optional Intro (Marina/Pearl)
~ No wait when ordering gear off of someone.
~ List of gear that you've ordered, and will be removed when you delete it, instead of automatically being deleted when
This is good if you don't have a lot of coins saved up, and items ordered through Murch (spelling?) can be really expensive, which can take awhile to save up. It can also take longer if you have a poor Internet connection, and keep getting booted, which brings me to my next item.
~ At least a 15 second wait time to reconnect, if you've been disconnected. If someone's Internet drops, their Inkiling just won't be able to be controlled, if they can splated, they can respawn and stay there until they reconnect. Throwing members out becuase your Internet drops for a couple of seconds, leaves the rest of your team at a poor disadvantage.
I don't remember ever getting disconnected in Splatoon (Wii U). I have Sattellite INternet, and sometimes the connection can be poor. Some days, I can play Splatoon 2 for hours and not have any issues, while other days, even a few days in a row, I can play and constantly get disconnected within the first match.

I would like to be able to enter the tutorial at any time, that is fun and it is useful, if you're teaching someone else how to play.
It would be cool to have your own house, or at least a room, where you can hang out, and friends can hang out with you in real time.

Cephalobro

I hope that every purchasable gear will be available to be bought regardless, just to make it easier for completionists for once. If there needs to be some sort of challenge to unlock the higher-tiered ones, just make them tied to levels. It's really bothersome and tedious to have to look at an online checkmark multiple times to find the gear you're missing, especially the unobtainable gear pieces being displayed (which quite frankly, shouldn't be there in the first place or if it's only obtainable in a certain region, just make region-specific lists).

I just find it extremely unnecessary for the selection of gear to be completely random in general.

SquiddyKat

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-5563-4478-5986
I agree. I was thinking about that earlier.

I can't believe I forgot that I think they should also have cloud support.
The ability to have one more more clothing, if they don't conflict with each other, like Lil' Devil Horns and a face mask.

Last edited:

frankus

Banned (6 points)
I want an apartment or house in game. It sucks to start out in the square.
I want to be able to pick the height of my inkling... why are they all the same height?
I want to be able to go out on the streets and fight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom