Someone modded the Inklings in SSBB.

CM2

Inkling Cadet
NNID
chenmaster2
I'm pretty impressed with how they look like.

If this is old news for you then sorry about that.

dukevin

Senior Squid
NNID
dukevin
I really hope the inklings make it as dlc for smash4. So many unique play possibilities

MacTheWriter

Full Squid
NNID
CotePowerRangers
I really hope the inklings make it as dlc for smash4. So many unique play possibilities
Me too. They could have the same treatment given to Mega Man and have a lot of unique moves given to them in Smash.

Sgo-J

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Yulwei
Never. The only fighter I play is Street fighter and maybe Tekken and I play them at the lowest level. Smash has too many characters I don't care about it and seems more chaotic than Marvel vs Capcom which was already too much for me

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
Never. The only fighter I play is Street fighter and maybe Tekken and I play them at the lowest level. Smash has too many characters I don't care about it and seems more chaotic than Marvel vs Capcom which was already too much for me
Interesting. It really can be a lot of fun in local play in its light hearted more hectic mode, but it offers less hectic options if that is what you dislike. If a friend ever asks you if you want to play, you should at least try it once. Usually people start off with characters they recognize/like originally like if the Inklings got in.

Maikeru

Inkling
Ohhhh, they look pretty good.

I'd love it if they were added to SSB4.

MrMeatsauce

Inkling
NNID
MonkeyGHA
As a long-time Smash Bros. player, I totally understand this. It isn't really a traditional fighter like Street Fighter. I personally enjoy it, but I admire the structure of Street Fighter in some aspects in comparison to Smash Bros.

That and the community is a little bit toxic, especially in terms of internal bickering from the Melee and Smash 4 camps.

dukevin

Senior Squid
NNID
dukevin
At least give us a skin for the hammer as a carbon roller. That would be hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom