• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Sonic Adventure 3 Wanted Features + Form

EverGreen

Inkling
432 Scallion Ave Apt. 5A, Flounder Heights
Switch Friend Code
SW-3324-8584-6998
Hi everyone!

Ever since its initial concept, I've felt that the Splatoon series has had very similar energy to the Sonic the Hedgehog series with its focus on punk rock, rebellion, a bit of edginess, and fast-paced gameplay.
Two particular titles in the Sonic series, Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2, are some of the most beloved and cherished by fans despite their flaws and setbacks. These games have a lot of gameplay variety while maintaining the core Sonic essence at heart. This had lead to many fans wanting a third Adventure game to be made but in the over 20 years since the initial release of both titles, there's been nothing indicating a release of a Sonic Adventure 3. However, despite what many fans want, many of them will want to see different things in them compared to one another.

This brings me to the topic of this post: I have created a form to fill out listing some of the major areas of contention between fans. I want this form to be spread as far across the internet as possible so we can get a collective understanding of which features from past Sonic games are most wanted and which ones should stay in the past.

The link to the form is here!

Oh, and I guess we can talk about a Sonic Adventure 3 here if people want as well or something idk...

Thank you for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom