Speedruns for Octo Valley/Canyon

REYES

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4119-9070-0340
I wanna check for interest on this. Would anyone here in the community be interested in competing on speedruns for single player stages? We could test the waters with a couple stages and then incrementally add the others as we go on. I have been wanting to do this and think having others to compare times with would be pretty fun. If you guys wanna try then let's do it.

Also not sure if ya'll would be more interested in Splatoon 1 or 2 since I know many people may not have a Switch yet. I'm not sure which I'll choose myself, but if enough interest is shown I'll put listings in here for both games. I haven't done any practice on either so whenever we start we'll all be on equal terms more or less.

I wasn't sure whether to put this in competitive or in the regular section so putting it here just in case to be safe. Sorry in advance if I was wrong.

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
I wanna check for interest on this. Would anyone here in the community be interested in competing on speedruns for single player stages? We could test the waters with a couple stages and then incrementally add the others as we go on. I have been wanting to do this and think having others to compare times with would be pretty fun. If you guys wanna try then let's do it.

Also not sure if ya'll would be more interested in Splatoon 1 or 2 since I know many people may not have a Switch yet. I'm not sure which I'll choose myself, but if enough interest is shown I'll put listings in here for both games. I haven't done any practice on either so whenever we start we'll all be on equal terms more or less.

I wasn't sure whether to put this in competitive or in the regular section so putting it here just in case to be safe. Sorry in advance if I was wrong.
I am so glad that you asked. I've been spending a lot of time whenever I don't have internet or something pushing to beat my records over and over again. I've gotten some really fast times too.

REYES

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4119-9070-0340
I am so glad that you asked. I've been spending a lot of time whenever I don't have internet or something pushing to beat my records over and over again. I've gotten some really fast times too.
Look at that, someone posted! Thanks for writing.

And yeah, seems that these days I only play single player when the internet is out. Which is a shame since it's so good. I haven't even beaten the single player for Splatoon 2 yet, but I plan to now.

Which game are you referring to by the way?

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
Look at that, someone posted! Thanks for writing.

And yeah, seems that these days I only play single player when the internet is out. Which is a shame since it's so good. I haven't even beaten the single player for Splatoon 2 yet, but I plan to now.

Which game are you referring to by the way?
Splatoon 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom