Spicy Kraken Rolls recruiting!

Goolloom

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Goolloom222
Hello there! I am Goolloom, Co-Captain of this new team we called Spicy Kraken Rolls!

Our goals for this team is to be a casual/competitive clan. Most of our members aren't too experienced in competitive and would like to obtain that experience. As of yet, our current hurdle is for everyone to grow to be satisifed with their play and know a sufficent amount of callouts. After that we will be starting to scrim and trying to get our foot in the door, at least comp wise.

Our current roster is pretty varied, but we have a certain lack of shooters overall. We are looking for people who are great with shooters. Any kind of shooter is preferred to fill the gap we have

Our practice times are on Monday: 7:30-9:30pm
Thursday: (make-up/memes/whatever)- 7-9 eastern
Friday: 7-9pm (I'll be supervising in VC) Sunday:6-9pm EST.
Sunday:6-9pm
Other requirements?
  • Discord so you can get in our chat and use voice communication.
  • Highly recommended you are in American time zones.
If you meet the requirements and would like to try out, send me a Direct Message with this form right here:
  1. Age
  2. Rank (though we do not have a rank requirement, note that most of us are S/S+)
  3. NNID
  4. "Main" Weapon
  5. Other weapon(s) you are good with
  6. Tell us a bit about yourself! (Playstyle? Competitve experience? etc.)

With all that said, thank you for taking the time to read, and we are looking forward to meeting you!

Last edited:

Flarablitz

Inkling
NNID
Flarablitz
Hello to the squids viewing this thread, I'm the other captain, and totally agree with the views Goolloom posted here! Can't wait to see you all in tryouts!

Raynbowz

Inkling
NNID
MissCap
Just a quick question before I apply. I have an obligation that prevents me from playing on Wednesdays at that time so I'm just wondering if practices are mandatory?

Flarablitz

Inkling
NNID
Flarablitz
Just a quick question before I apply. I have an obligation that prevents me from playing on Wednesdays at that time so I'm just wondering if practices are mandatory?
We only really require you show up to one practice a week, it's totally fine if you can't make one day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom