• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Spider Tech, Hear me Out

Livvie

Inkling
alright, lemme just say first of all spiders are literally the bane of my existence and every time i see one a little piece of my soul fizzles away. now that that's cleared up, i was reading Monster Musume (creepy anime bs) and there was this spider chick named Rachnera and she got wasted on coffee and i'm like, wait. so, theoretically, if i filled a squirt bottle with my mocha frappuccino (not sponsored by Starbucks™) and sprayed it at the miniature hellspawns, would they be temporarily intoxicated? we got parson spiders pls respond before they murder me and my family

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
If it makes you feel better, spiders don't attack humans a whole lot contrary to popular belief. Just let the spider do what it does. If it's making webs, you might want to take care of that, but otherwise don't kill them.

Livvie

Inkling
If it makes you feel better, spiders don't attack humans a whole lot contrary to popular belief. Just let the spider do what it does. If it's making webs, you might want to take care of that, but otherwise don't kill them.
yes, but consider this; they walk weird and i don't like it

SnackcakesMcGee

Inkling
NNID
SnackcakesMcGee
I'm not sure coffee would work. Someone did a study where they gave spiders caffeine and they all ended up sucking at spinning webs, but it was like, pure caffeine and they didn't say whether the spiders were actually intoxicated or not. I guess you could try it, but I'm not sure why you want a bunch of drunk, angry, caffeinated spiders running around.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom