Splash-o-matic Coming Today!

Phobos

Inkling Commander
I really like the design of this - hopefully it's performance will match its looks.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
I really wanted the nozzle hose weapon. Welp, time to avoid ranked until the splash-o-matic hype dies out.

MagnaX7

Full Squid
NNID
MagnaX7
Dollars to donuts that this weapon is better at killing than the aerospray?

While the Tumblr post said it has less power, I think it's ment as a comparison to the standerd norm (AKA NOT compared to Aerospray). It's supposed to have less spread, which makes shots more accurate, but covers less ink.

Also, anyone else noting the trend that the rapid fire weapons are being released first? Hopefully powerhouse weapons will come next.

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
This seems like a neat weapon, but doesn't the NZap85 do the same thing? Hopefully it has a better loadou-
SUCTION BOMB RUSH? Sign me up!

I really wanted the nozzle hose weapon. Welp, time to avoid ranked until the splash-o-matic hype dies out.
Yeah, Nozzlenose looks cool too, maybe it's some kind of ink-shotgun?
Also, I can't wait to hop on Ranked and have 8 Splash-O-Matics at once.

Tyrfing

Senior Squid
This is getting me really hyped up. From all the weapons in the game guide, this was the one I was really looking forward to due to its incredible design.
It is Suction Bomb Rush? Nice. Really, really nice.
I think I'll have a lot of fun with it. Especially if it perfoms as good as it is designed.

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
ANOTHER WEAPON WITH SUCTION BOMB RUSH BESIDES THE RAPID BLASTER DECO?! HYPE HYPE-but I'm still using the Rapid Balster Deco as a secondary anyway. ;P

MagnaX7

Full Squid
NNID
MagnaX7
Suction Bomb Rush: The forbidden area.

Seriously, you can litteraly make an area impassable for opponents. Perfect for Blackbelly due to the reach you get into enemy territory from the main pillar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom