Splat brella build

oqc

Inkling
I'm planning what I wanna use with the splat brella and I can't decide what to use for the last three sub abilities. I want to go with:

Special Charge Up (1 main and three sub)
Bomb Defense Up (1 main and three sub)
Ink Saver Main (1 main)

I'm kinda leaning toward just making a perfect piece with all ISM, but I see people talk about both Swim Speed and Run Speed a lot with all kinds of different builds. Swim speed makes some sense to me I guess, but will I even notice a difference with just three subs?

Or is there something else that might be more worth getting? I generally play aggressively and don't use sprinklers a lot except on splat zones and sometimes tower, but I can live without boosting them for sure.

MelodicFeline

Inkling
Three subs is one main, so yes, you will notice a difference. Speed is your friend. However I recommend Ninja Squid instead of Bomb Defense Up, since you have a brella to protect you from said bombs. I'd also say trade in those three subs of BDU for Ink Resistance and/or Run Speed Up, since bombs aren't guaranteed, and you might need to make a quick getaway through enemy ink. The Brellas aren't exactly good at inking fast, after all...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom