• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splat Dynamics First Squidboards Recruitment

Zet4Dragon

Senior Squid
NNID
ZetaDragon
Anyways, greetings to all reading this post. There are no specific days to tryout, which means that when you join our server, the leader or a selected admin will perform a tryout which consists on 3 matches of TC, SZ and RM (Rainmaker only if 4/6/8 people are available to PB)
About Us

We give our best and beyond in every match. If the match is still on going we won't give up, until it's over. In fact we never give up at all. Our motto is "Innovation, Dynamization", meaning we don't follow the meta and innovate strategies we ourselves make. Unpredictability is what we love to keep high.
Requirements
We accept people of all ranks, as we believe it doesn't dictate your actual skill level. We want to share our knowledge and learn new things, too!
Rules
  • Be kind and respectful to other members
  • NO being mean (Treat others the way you want to be treated!)
  • No spamming in the chat
  • Be mature! (No NSFW!)
  • Avoid ALL drama
  • Try to keep cursing to a minimum
  • Listen and respect the leaders and admins
Final Message
If you have any further questions, drop them in the comments. If you'd like to join, pm me with what you struggle most in Splatoon. After a bit of thinking I'll send you an invite link to join our server.
Thank you all for reading, and I hope you have a great day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom