splat LANs and help with finding them

guster-animations

Pro Squid
Pronouns
they/them
i’ve been a comp player for nearly a year and i only found out about LANs within 8 hours of my house yesterday
to anyone wondering— YES there ARE people living in your area! i was linked a splatoon midwest america LAN server called SquidWest by my friend yesterday. there are, in fact, other LANs besides the yearly ones you find in the splat LAN server. turns out there’s a tourney in chicago every month and a half. and even though the channel for my state hadnt been used in two years, and the server isn’t well known by newer players, i still got plenty of responses when i pinged people with the state’s role
so yes, for midwestern squids, there are a ton of people to find. as for the rest of the US, here are the ones i can find:
main splat LAN server for majors only
sunset surge, an arizona LAN
socallie, a southern california LAN
pacific northwest server (also serves canada and alaska!)
texas server
southeast US server
twitter for NYC lans
florida server (as of writing, they’re actually hosting a LAN tourney next weekend!)
new inkLAN server (new england)
localhost in philly, an org that runs LANs including splatoon within philidelphia (haven’t done splatoon in a year but possibly could be convinced to do it again)
server and LANs for ohio, specifically.
this is just for the US— here’s an older google doc that i used to find some of them (the US links not listed here are defunct as far as i can tell)
if you have any other USA lan discords, please reply so i can add them to the list! have fun :D

Last edited:

guster-animations

Pro Squid
Pronouns
they/them
(totally not bumping this bc no one’s responded) also this list only took 30 minutes to create by searching “[area] splatoon lan”, if you don’t see your region here you can absolutely find it by digging a little

plantknowsyourlocation

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-7194-5500-0728
MDVA server is hella dead. Last messages in 2019. Says they moved somewhere else and they posted invite links but they're all expired. I doubt where they went is any more alive but would be cool to find out where they all went off to.

guster-animations

Pro Squid
Pronouns
they/them
areas that i’m still missing:
alaska
pennsylvania, virginia, maryland, and nearby states
hawaii
idaho and wyoming
southwest area
if there are dedicated LANs and/or discord servers for any of these places, i’d love to know about them so i can add them!

chinoki346

Inkling
NNID
mnchino
Switch Friend Code
SW-5693-8450-1906
hi hi hello im the guy helping do the ohio locals 👀

Just to sum up a few things

Pennsylvania is mainly a few events in Philly, run by 8 Ball. However, is no longer employed at the venue, so those events may be on hold.

areas that i’m still missing:
alaska
pennsylvania, virginia, maryland, and nearby states
hawaii
idaho and wyoming
southwest area
if there are dedicated LANs and/or discord servers for any of these places, i’d love to know about them so i can add them!
Regarding VA and MD, I posted the following on SplatLANs a bit ago:

I'm originally from VA/MD area, they really don't have any scene there (despite the large population) Closest thing they had was when Xanadu had Switch VS but that's long gone

there was a splatoon tourney at MAGfest in DC :)) (COIL ran that)

I would add pressure to Sendou to add an event map locator to their site, would be very helpful

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom