Splat Walls in Tower Control (Stategys)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Klick

Inkling
NNID
mrormissshiek
Hey I found out a cool strategy for tower control (sorry if I'm just repeating something some one has already said) This new strategy will work for any weapons that have the splat wall for example: .52 gal basically you stand in the path way where the tower will be moving and when it starts to come close to you you throw the splat wall right in front of it and the inkling on top of the tower either has three options 1. to jump of but in this case your team can take control of it 2. just get splatted by the splat wall 3. jump over the splat wall (not too sure if this works haven't tested) The reason these work are because the splat wall sticks a bit above the tower just enough to kill the opponent, sometimes the opponent doesn't even notice it. Thanks for reading and hopefully we can continue to make the splat wall one of the best sub weapons in the game. If any of this is proved wrong don't be scared to tell me down below! Please continue to test new strategys for the splat walls thanks again for reading!

Ictoan

Full Squid
NNID
Krrrrg
Yeah, this is correct as far as I know, but I believe this particular use of the Splat Wall is being discussed in a separate thread here. Alternatively, here is a thread for discussing the Splat Wall in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom