Splat zones sub timer

Youngster Skaymore

Full Squid
NNID
EganGR
So if I am correct, the second timer makes the difference sigh the other team if they are losing and take your zone. Ex: if you have 30 seconds left and the ther team has 100 and they take your zone, you will have an extra 70 second timer. What is the purpose to this? Doesn't it essentially just reset your timer back to 100? Doesn't this just delete all your progress? I don't really understand the purpose to this can someone explain it to me?

Chiiab

Shy person
NNID
Chiiab
I don't think that's how it works. I had a game get to 1-100 and our timer only had + 70 or around that. All it does is give the other team an actual chance to come back from being far behind.

TheMH

Inkling Commander
NNID
The_MH
I think it adds about 2/3 of the time your timer went down before the enemy takes control. But I didn't look further into it yet. Also note that the timer aren't actually seconds, but goes down a lot faster. Again, I did not stopwatch it yet, but it feels like 100 counter-units could be about 1 minute, which would make sense.

PerfektNerD

The Villain You Need
NNID
Perfekt
The sub timer uses a scaling percentage of the differences between the two times. It will add the full difference if that difference is below a certain threshold (God knows what that is, still trying to figure it out) but otherwise it will use a percentage of the difference if it's too large.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom