Splatana Stamper Appreciation/Discussion Thread :D

Mjmannella

Full Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-6515-6020-5729
You're probably right. I think that's a side effect from using Rollers so much, lol. Plus, the direct hit sound is borderline addicting 🤤

blu_aaa

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2473-2014-2344
stamper nouveau is cool because I don't have to think about my sub weapon (even though mist still synergizes well with stamper, I'm just very bad at remembering I have subs)
I mean for nouveau you don't need to use your sub that much, since mist is kinda expensive. You only wanna use it if you need to slow someone down to help your or your teammates get a pick

blu_aaa

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2473-2014-2344
i always seem to underestimate the stamper's range as a backliner. like bruh, a freakin' sword shouldn't have the right to hit from that far lol.

so as someone who is mostly on the receiving end of this thing, yeah i can see how fun the stamper can be. i should try it out some time when i get another sheldon license
It has amazing range for a midliner yeah, but what most ppl forget is that actually hitting people with verticals are difficult, since you need to have your target on your line of sight and have a good read on what they'll do next. If you ever want to try stamper in the future though I hope you have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom