• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatata Splatoon

What Are you Nao?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puffy

Senior Squid
NNID
Annakittykat
Rise out of the ink! AMBUSH THIS DUDE! I actually have to say that those commercials are amazing. :D They're super cheesy, but that's why I love them!

Just A. Hunch

Inkster Jr.
I don't fit within your binary system of classification. I'm a squid in the body of a kid and I don't need anyone to tell me what I am now.

:P

Bonzi77

Huge Memer
NNID
Bonzi77
And so I did sayeth, I did become both a squid encapsulated within a child's body, and yet also, a child within the form of a squid. I be-eth both squid and kid, kid and squid, and doth verily shalt mine Splatoon rain down vengeance upon thee!

Leigh

Inkster Jr.
honestly the splatoon commercials are much better than the ads from the GC/GBA days.
but no ad can ever top this one:

Linkfreak404

Full Squid
NNID
linkfreak404
I just noticed that Nintendo turned off the comments for that horrendous "Squid Kid" commercial. That's....interesting. XD

WispBae

Pro Squid
NNID
The-Wispy
How many splats does it take to cover an arena?

Spla-TOON MANY!

/wrists

Bonzi77

Huge Memer
NNID
Bonzi77

What about you, Inkling? What’s it going to be? Loyalty to your ink, or loyalty to me? Your squids now, or your kids now? The mission, or your colors? Your duty to your splatoon, or your personal feelings? You don’t know the truth yet. But sooner or later you’ll have to choose.

(x)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom