Splatfest #1! UK EDITION Rock or Pop?! Find your crew here, and get ready to rumble!

Meloetta

Senior Squid
For strategic reasons, it looks like I will be voting Pop.

I'm not 100% though.

If I were voting for me, definitely Rock - but if I vote for Pop it looks like it'll be easier to get into battle!

InkDaze

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Eyal9070
For strategic reasons, it looks like I will be voting Pop.

I'm not 100% though.

If I were voting for me, definitely Rock - but if I vote for Pop it looks like it'll be easier to get into battle!
Yeah I thought about that but I really want to support rock

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon
I can confirm that the UK splatoon facebook page are going to pick rock. (And they consist of many of the people from SmashUk).

Phobos

Inkling Commander
Hmmm... There isn't a lot to distinguish them really - I'd have preferred two more diverse genres - but I guess I like more rock music than pop, so rock.

Sgo-J

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Yulwei
Hmmm... There isn't a lot to distinguish them really - I'd have preferred two more diverse genres - but I guess I like more rock music than pop, so rock.
I think it's best to look at it as the more extreme examples of each so "Call me, maybe" by Carly Rae vs I don't know "One" by Metallica

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
Dunno if I'll be able to vote in this one (is it Europe only, or is the rest of the world getting this one too?), but I mostly listen to Queen, Yes (just Fragile and Close To The Edge, but still), Electric Six (not sure what they count as), and electronic music (mostly this, admittedly), so I gotta pick Rock.

Tyrfing

Senior Squid
Dunno if I'll be able to vote in this one (is it Europe only, or is the rest of the world getting this one too?), but I mostly listen to Queen, Yes (just Fragile and Close To The Edge, but still), Electric Six (not sure what they count as), and electronic music (mostly this, admittedly), so I gotta pick Rock.
It is said to be Europe only. Would be unfair if Japan got 3 and NA 2 splatfests anyway. As far as I know every region gets just 1.
Queen and Electric Six are great btw.

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
It is said to be Europe only. Would be unfair if Japan got 3 and NA 2 splatfests anyway. As far as I know every region gets just 1.
Queen and Electric Six are great btw.
Ah well. At least I get to splatter cat lovers next weekend.
And yeah, they are.
Do you think they'll have a worldwide one at some point?

Chocoling

Pro Squid
NNID
Mystical-Tabby
It sucks that we have a lame choice, now-a-days people blend so many genres that you're not sure what you're listening to.
I guess pop since it's what we hear most of. Stick a J in front and I'm golden.

Jo_splatoon

Inkling
NNID
Pelegrin11
Pop ! why ? Justin Beiber

On day i say “I will never like Pop music” my prophet ”Never Say Never”

But it’s hard to say now we love artist not style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom