• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatfest for NA: Naughty or Nice

Pick a side

• Naughty

Votes: 58 46.0%
  • Nice

Votes: 68 54.0%

• Total voters

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan

http://splatoonus.tumblr.com/

I'm definitely gonna be on team naughty hahahahaha!!!!

EDIT: Tumblr's descrip
You better spray ink,
You better really try.
If your team loses,
You might cry:

Splatfest is coming to town!

We’re making a list,
We’re checking it twice.
Visit the plaza and vote
Who’s naughty or nice.

Pull out your parkas and get ready for the hottest Winter Splatfest! Beginning tomorrow, head to the Inkopolis Plaza and let us know which list you’re on: Naughty or Nice!

Also, please tell all your friends to pick up their Super Sea Snails from the Burger vs Pizza Splatfest today! You need to pick them up before voting starts for the Naughty vs Nice Splatfest!

Last edited:

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Let's all bubble huddle and bow our heads for RED INK!!!
Unless it is that fake red ink which means it will be that pink used for Autobots and Marshmallows. But it looks very dark red in the pic there so maybe there is a chance afterall.

Silxer

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Dan1771
Well that was fast, I wasn't expecting a splatfest to happen so soon... :confused:

Also, I feel really bad for EU right now in terms of Splatfest themes... :\

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
Huh, son of gun they actually are doing a Christmas themed splatfest. Well, thanks for making me look like an idiot Ninty.

Edit: Going with nice. I've really been trying to make my family and friends really happy so I think my choice is pretty obvious.

Last edited:

Coleo&Idea

Inkling Cadet
Haha, they're looking adorable!

The colours do look like SingingDancing so this could be naughty

I'd probably flick a coin when it's my region.

mezzo

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ledyba
team nice 4 lyfe. also, this makes me wonder why there was no halloween-themed splatfest... anyway, i like this splatfest theme. much better than burgers vs. pizza imo.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
team nice 4 lyfe. also, this makes me wonder why there was no halloween-themed splatfest... anyway, i like this splatfest theme. much better than burgers vs. pizza imo.
In NA, there technically wasn't unless someone considers Pirates or Ninjas good costumes for Halloween. EU had Ghosts vs. Zombies, though.

But yeah, I like how they picked the traditional Christmas colors for the two teams and gave Naughty the closest color to "blood".

LockeExile

Pro Squid
NNID
Locke64
Pirates vs Ninjas was Halloween themed. The question was "which do you prefer to dress up as?"

Kowai Yume

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Kowai_Yume
I have no idea what to choose so I probably hope that tf2 has festive crates before splatfest. If they do, then I'll choose the side the first crate classify as.

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
Not too sure which team I'll choose. Probably pick Team Nice because I can be a bit of a nice person sometimes.

(Love the new pics for the Inkling girls, though. They look cute as always. :P)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom