For EU
Museum
Bluefin
Kelp

NA
Urchin
Mahi mahi
Bluefin
These aren't confirmed their what I think it is and what I would like it to be what do you think?

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
For EU
Museum
Bluefin
Kelp

NA
Urchin
Mahi mahi
Bluefin
These aren't confirmed their what I think it is and what I would like it to be what do you think?
Keep in mind that the EU and NA splatfest won't just be at the same time, but together as well. So both will have the same three maps.

AlphaOmegaSplatter

Inkling Cadet
NNID
phs2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-5305-7165-0622
I do think we will see Moray or Port, but not Urchin, considering that we had it in the Spongbob vs. Patrick Splatfest.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
Me and my friend joked that they'd put Piranha Pit on again since that was in both the spongebob vs. patrick and early bird vs. night owl splatfests. I personally don't mind that stage during splatfest, but the conveyor belts are a bit annoying. I hope the lineup for this splaftest is: Port Mackerel, Kelp Dome, and Saltspray Rig.

I really hope Moray Towers doesn't end up on it, that stage kinda doesn't feel like it works very well for splatfests- not enough open space and too linear for me to consider a good map for it. Either that, or it's just me being really not too fond of the stage itself. I personally would also be happy to see mahi-mahi again since it's one of my favorite maps, but it was used in the last splatfest so I doubt it'd show up again.

In the end, I just want stages that are outside so i can see how pretty nighttime is so... I don't really want any of the "indoor" maps (at least with kelp dome you can see outside of the dome).

AcrylicInk

Inkling
NNID
pinkyrose5
I really want to see Walleye, but I seriously doubt it.
Museum D'Alfonsino is an absolute no as well.
I personally want the lineup to be:
Triggerfish
Bluefin
Blackbelly

But I'm starting to have the feeling it will be
Mackerel
Hammerhead
and quite possibly Moray

Moray is one of my least favorite maps, though, in any gamemode. I feel like it's too cramped and there's nowhere for me to run besides back to my base. But if Moray is one of them, I'll just have to live with it.

But guys, everyone around the world is going to be voting for maps.
Nintendo is sending out a worldwide email to the addresses attatched to our NNIDs. We'll get to vote for one map that we want. The top three maps voted from EU and NA will be featured in the NA/EU Splatfest. The top three Japanese voted maps will be featured in the JA Splatfest.
So, even if one map was in the Night Owl vs. Early Bird Splatfest, if it's voted the most, it will be on the EU/NA Splatfest.

Kytez

Inkling
NNID
dustyxpie
I loathe Mahi-Mahi and Bluefin for the most part.
I'm going to get **** for wanting Piranha in, but tbh I love that map ;-;
I wouldn't mind seeing Kelp or Urchin in there, and Triggerfish wouldn't be a bad idea either imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom