• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatfest review

elios

Inkling
NNID
pinguin108
So here is the Thread were you can post your splatfest info and comments. I´m gonna make the begininning so you´ll get a feel at how it should look:

Splatfest: Pokemon Red versus Blue
Team: Blue
Games lost: 7
Games won: Over 9000!
ranks: king at alt and king-1 at main
comments: To much spawncamping 7.8/10 ~
Finally a global Splatfest, lets keep it on

Beesenitch

Inkling
First time poster here.

I am playing on Team Red and ... it's very depressing. Losing 9-10 or more in a row. Despite me getting (at time) 1,500 points IN A LOSS... :s

I likely won't make royalty at this point.

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Bear with me, I didn't keep track, so these are mostly guesstimates.

Splatfest: Pokémon Red vs. Blue
Victories: At least 20
Losses: At least 12
Final Rank: Blue King
Comments: Remind me not to get so ****y next time I go on a winning spree.

Burritoburger

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Burritoburger
Victories: I'd guess 22
Losses: About 4-6
Final Rank: Pokémon Blue Queen
Comments: At first I thought Red was garbage, but... by the time I was halfway through Champion, every game was very close, and my gameplay just kept getting worse and worse. I quit as soon as I hit Queen, for fear I would drag my team down in any further games. Based on the general consensus, it seems as though Red is losing, but I'm worried all the same.

inkieheart

Inkling
NNID
inkieheart
Splatfest: Pokemon Red vs Blue
Games lost: probably like 10
Games won: almost all of them
Comments: I learned my team likes to spawn camp and super jumping as a kraken is fun

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon
Splatfest: Pokemon Red versus Blue
Games lost: Can't remember, less than 10
Games won: A lot
Ranks: King on main, King on alt.
Comments: Too much dc's due to team red being overwhelmed too quickly, killed my vibe a lot though I don't care about that.

I'm glad blue won because it's another coin in the fountain to tell people to shut up about pokemon red (charizard) and I can move on with another batch of snails.

PrinceOfKoopas

Inkling Commander
NNID
PrinceOfKoopas
Splatfest: Pokémon Red versus Blue
Games lost: 2 on the way to King
Games won: However many games it is to King minus two. (10+25+50+99 = 85+99 = 184 points, 4 from losses, so 180/5 = 36.) 36 games won.
Ranks: King!
Comments: We spawncamped Red at every game at Blackbelly. Only played opposing Blue team once. They were pretty mediocre. Mostly went through with one group of excellent people.

No-Intro-Needed

Inkling
NNID
SuperMario28
Team: Red (why did I do this)
Games Lost: I lost count because I lost so many times
Games Won: Some, I don't remember but I did win quite a few getting to Red King.
Comments: Team Red is the worst thing to ever happen to me. This easily ranks as my worst Splatfest and the least I've ever enjoyed one. I only played against my own team once and I lost. I hated this Splatfest more than the Naughty vs. Nice Splatfest. Not saying I don't like Pokémon but I just wish I would have been able to trade in my Red shirt for a Blue shirt (or even use a time machine) because I hated how my teammates played. My teammates barely even played and kept getting splatted. I was so mad that I didn't even want to try to get to King rank, but did that later on in the day and got to it. This is one of the only Splatfests I wish I chose the other team or not even participate at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom