• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatfest Stream! Come Watch!

Jei-Cos

Full Squid
NNID
JeiCos
Hey Squids, I'll be doing a live stream of Splatfest on Saturday (4/23) so anyone who either for whatever reason isn't participating, or just wants to watch a stream of the event, why not come to mine?
Info:
-Saturday 4/23
-5PM or 6PM (Pacific Standard time, so if you live on the east cost, it'll be around 8pm or 9pm, or maybe 10 pm for those in Maine where it's like 4 hours difference..). The stream will be VERY long..Liek 8+ hours..
-I WILL be posting a "I'm streaming now" video on youtube about 10 minutes before we start playing.
-It'll be myself and my friend
-We will be passing off to each other so we both can play
-We will be doing kind of a contest like thing. Refer to the video below for details.

Here is the video with details (sorry it's not that great, my computer with all my background music and intro and stuff broke):

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcEJkoN-vPse8zBwCVFYRFQ
And here's my twitch account.
https://www.twitch.tv/jeijeicos

Again, i will be posting a video on the YouTube channel used to upload the above video, but if you just click on the Twitch link above, after the time I stated, it will take you straight to the stream.

Thanks for reading and, if you do, for watching!
Happy Splatfest everyone!

HashCrab

Inkling
NNID
claycrab
You sure Viacom won't take this stream down? They are very fussy about their copyright on SpongeBob.

Jei-Cos

Full Squid
NNID
JeiCos
You sure Viacom won't take this stream down? They are very fussy about their copyright on SpongeBob.
I can't tell if you're being serious of just joking around..
If you meant that as a serious statement..No..They can't do that because there's no actual Spongebob, just a still picture of him and Patrick. 99% of the time we will be in the lobby or in the weapon shop anyway, so outside of the very beginning, you won't even be able to see those..
If you were joking, then that's actually pretty funny.

Jei-Cos

Full Squid
NNID
JeiCos
Well doesn't my luck just blow.. For some reason the computer we were going to use can play a game that won't even open without really high gaming computer specks but can't seem to use the game capture software and the encoder at the same time.. There's no reason it shouldn't work, it just for no reason doesn't.. So nvm I guess

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Glad I found this thread. Was wondering what if the stream was going to happen.

Sorry about your luck. =[

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Curious. Were you using two different mics? At the end, when you were on camera, you sounded quite different than throughout the rest of the video.

Jei-Cos

Full Squid
NNID
JeiCos
Curious. Were you using two different mics? At the end, when you were on camera, you sounded quite different than throughout the rest of the video.
I'm assuming you mean the outro..Since at no time during the actual video portion am I ever on camera. The part where I say "Thank you for watching" and stuff..Yea, that's a completely separate file. That wasn't recorded during the Splatfest recording. That was recorded like, in January, then in an editing program, i overlayed it with the image behind it, and added the music. When I edit a full video together, I have an intro (the first part, before teh gameplay starts) which is one file, the gameplay itself which is another file, then the outro as another file.

But to answer the mic question, yes. In videos that involve gaming, I have to use a mic that connects to my computer by USB. But for videos (and the outros I've made) where I'm standing in front of a camera, I use the microphone that conects to my camera, which is a DSLR, so I have to do that in a completely different way. hope this makes sense..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom