• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatfest theme supporters!

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
So the final Splatfest has just ended with its given results. Many were satisfied, many were opposed. Regardless in this potentially dead thread. Let us discuss about all the Splatfests we've supported, and share out greatest and worst experiences.

Which Splatfest team did you support and why? What was your best moments? Which do you think was your most favorite theme among all? .... If you could have decided on a theme to create which would you have made?

Even though I missed/skipped a lot of Splatfest, I'll just say my favorite was probably between Team Art/Science, and Pokemon.

Last edited:

SleuthMechanism

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SleuthMechanism
I supported:
Art because of purple and callie. Both subjects were nearly equal to me based on their own merits so yeah. This was my first and favorite splatfest with fun matches all around and excitement in the air.
Cars because I hate airports and the often uncomfortable flights
Pirates because I really dig pirates, they're cool and i grow tired of ninjas.
Pizza
I WAS VERY NAAAAUUUGHTTTYYYY
Past because dinosaurs and being able to sell random junk people didn't care about from ancient times as priceless antiques that and one has no idea how bad or good the future would be or if they'd even be able to figure ou how to work any of the potential crazy future tech for that matter you also might be spotted as a time traveler immediately and well, that's no good. but well also mainly because the shirt was really cool.
Pokemon Red. I'll always go for the colour of BURNING PASSION with Charizard on the box!
Callie. Callie's my favorite. This one may usurp Art V Science as the most enjoyable splatfest. Got a ton of insanely close down to the wire matches! Good job, everyone.

Aqua Piplup

Inkling
NNID
oOElite-GamerOo
Which Splatfest team did you support and why?
I supported basically every team Marie was on, as well as supporting Callie ONCE with Team Cats. :V

What was your best moments?
Losing my first splatfest and the first splatfest ever, achieving my "100% salty" form for a while and beating the ever loving crap out of people...and getting some shame for not liking Splatfest :D

Which do you think was your most favorite theme among all?
Callie vs Marie. We could finally prove which waifu is superior >:D (inb4 every Callie fan becomes a salty slug)

.... If you could have decided on a theme to create which would you have made?
One Piece vs Fairy Tail. I'd LOVE to see the flame war this Splatfest theme would cause.
Sadly, Ponycanyon is a piece of crap and wouldn't allow that over here in America

Enker (M.D.)

Enigmatic Halfling
NNID
Thejamsbox
Hah, finally someone else that knows about the naughty Fred episode in Courage, made that reference so much in Miiverse and not many got it to my surprise... I couldn't attend to all of the Splatfests because I didn't have the game until about 3 months after release

But here are the Splatfests that I supported

Cars VS Planes: I went with cars because Airports are just awful to be in, and the staff always treats you like a terrorist...

Pirates VS Ninjas: Ninjas. Nuff said.

Burgers VS Pizza: I went with Burgers on this one, why? I always seem to enjoy a nice big juicy burger more over pizza, I usually just have 2 slices of pizza and I get fed up, its too much cheese (Nothing on cheese, I love it, it just gets me full quicker)

Naughty VS Nice: When I'm Nice, I'm Good... but when I'm Naughty, I'm Better. ;)

Past VS Future: I was torn on this one, I actually wouldn't mind traveling to the Past or the Future, but, I went with Past due to Dinosaurs.

Red VS Blue: I actually randomized this one, because I owned both at the same time, got both games on the same Christmas Night, and I have no preference on the first 3 starter Pokemon. I ended up on Red Team

Snowman VS Sandcastle: Apart from the thirty billion Frozen references that EVERYONE was expecting, I went with sandcastles on this one, due to the fact I live near a Desert, and it never snows here. Ever.

Sponge Bob VS Patrick: I also randomized this one, wasn't too fond of the series, ended up on Sponge Bob.

Fancy Party VS Costume Party: I went with Costume party because I like Cosplaying, and I like being silly as well; I wore a Banana suit for Halloween!

Early Bird VS Night Owl: I went with Night Owl because I always stay up late at night, not because I play games all night (Although that's a big part of the reason) but because I work as a Caretaker nurse from Night to Morning, obviously I went with Night Owl.

Callie VS Marie: And Finally, I went with Callie, I just prefer her optimistic attitude, and her cheery mood, and I prefer long hair over short (Or in this case Tentacles for hair)

As for the first five splatfests I missed out because I didn't have the game just yet, I had a chance to attend Science VS Art, but, I had a busy weekend at work and wasn't able to attend it.

Last edited:

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Cats VS Dogs was my favorite because it was obviously our first splatfest, which was the most enjoyable experience. ♪

For me anyway.

shy

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2855-0246-7213
Cars vs planes was definitely my favourite splatfest.
I appeared in a stream which was very exciting~
...to be honest I targeted the streamer throughout the match so I could
get some more screen time ^^;
2:15:58 is where I show up

Legit-Yite

Inkling
NNID
hanslin
Past V Future. I thought team Past was gonna lose. Because Popularity and also because I lost so many rounds. But we won. yay

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
I still remember how upset a lot of people were on the first Splatfest when the winner was determined based on popularity!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom