Splatfest... Why...?

Superjustinbros

Pro Squid
NNID
AozoraJustin
If only Super Sea Shells were made available via other means, such as accomplishing special missions like Halo Reach's Challenges mode given out daily or weekly. Daily ones would give only one each, while weekly challenges would award several more.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I think it's a fitting date.

Twinkie

Full Squid
NNID
Twinkiman
I dislike it just as much. However, keep in mind that this will hopefully be the first of many Splatfests we will have in the future.

IxaVerse

Senior Squid
NNID
Uselessguy12
If they're gonna be on the 4th of July might as well change Cats Vs Dogs to Red Coats vs Blue Coats. But in real talk it is actually a smart idea to move on a federal holiday where adults get the day off and spend it with their kids playing video games. But that's if you're in America or don't to work on that day. If you're not than you're kinda screwed until night.

easyheimer

Inkling
NNID
easyheimer
Even if you have plans the next day, stay up late past midnight and play a couple hours. You can do the same when you get up before you go out, and when you get back as well. If you're not in too rough of shape that is.

Problem solved!

Pivi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
HeroPivi
I think the date is fine. It's 24 hours right? No one does anything on the 5th so you have a bunch of time afterwards.

CrazyDude

Pro Squid
Is it true that the european splatfest starts at 7pm CET ? If yes,why? That means I need to stay awake over the night if I won't get max exp til this point.

Zoot

Inkling Commander
NNID
IveGotAMegaphone
The Splatfest lasts 24 hours, so no matter what time it started you'd need to play through the night if you want to play for the whole thing. The fact that it starts in the evening isn't something to complain about.

CrazyDude

Pro Squid
Well,letting it start at 10 am would let you have more time without playing at night. But maybe I can collect enough exp in those 5 hours.

Zoot

Inkling Commander
NNID
IveGotAMegaphone
But can't you play on Sunday too? It's not a Saturday-only event.

CrazyDude

Pro Squid
Yeah,true. But I wanna finish this saturday for chilling and doing something else on sunday then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom