Splatfest will be happening on July 4th for both US and EU.

Twinkie

Full Squid
NNID
Twinkiman
This is some kind of joke or something. I know that I will be able to play it for most of the day, but to host it on the 4th of July? A lot of players won't be able to participate in it.

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
It's ironic that Nintendo wants americans to celebrate Splatfest on their holiday yet some won't be able to make it solely due to it.

Chocoling

Pro Squid
NNID
Mystical-Tabby
Well Europe won't have any problems, we aren't celebrating anything on that day.
So I guess they lumped both of our Splatfests on the same day?

Wait, is out Splatfest going to be purple vs blue? O.o guess we'll see the squid sisters in different colours again

D

Deleted Member

Awah, I've been looking forward to this and they push it to the 4th? Guess I'm missing my first Splatfest. :(

empieflower

Senior Squid
NNID
empieflower
Switch Friend Code
SW-4855-9837-7775
Interesting choice to reschedule the Splatfest on an major holiday for us Americans, but right now I have no major plans for 4th of July, so I'll be able to participate.

Sucks for the others that might miss out, though. ;;

SirFelix

Inkling
NNID
catstew
Interesting choice to reschedule the Splatfest on an major holiday for us Americans, but right now I have no major plans for 4th of July, so I'll be able to participate.

Yeah, I'll be able to come on too for some of the day, but it was a poor choice of date. Making it this weekend would have made more logical sense.

ShinyTogetic

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Maikaru
Switch Friend Code
SW-3468-6485-0599
I have no plans on that day so far so this is a good thing for me :D
but...

dippsies

Inkling
I mean I was going to take work off anyway... But now this is more of a reason to.

Neuro

Inkling
NNID
Neurotoxus
Bleh. I'll probably be working a double shift at work. Ohhhhhhh well.

Hope

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Agrexis
Is this a joke? Don't they know Americans spend this holiday outside.

itisRag

friendly neighborhood rag
NNID
itisrag
I think Independence Day is kind of absurd, so I don't care about it being scheduled then. I don't think most dedicated gamers will care either.

Phobos

Inkling Commander
Great! Well, less good for those of you across the pond. But still, pleased we've got a date now. The Rock / Pop tees are okay, but I prefer the Dog / Cat designs.

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Well, I don't think I'm doing anything that day, and even if I was, it wouldn't last the full day so I would have time to do as many matches I can on that day. I'm not patriotic at all.

Still, pretty bad timing. As that means a lot of people won't be there. Maybe a lot of canadians though.

Trevgauntlet

Inkling
NNID
Trevgauntlet

I'm looking forward to it too, Murica!

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Looking at all the reactions, while the date Nintendo rescheduled it to wasn't good at all, but it looks like some people are acting like Nintendo just killed their child. It sucks, it was a bad move, but Nintendo wasn't purposefully trying to screw you over.

Some of it is even the own person faults. Like, "I was going to get drunk on that day," well I mean don't get drunk. You can get drunk any other day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom