Splatfests: Everything You Need to Know

What would/will you vote for?

• Total voters

Casperr

Full Squid
Thank god, the matches will be a lot less laggy :)!

Thank you for this Casperr, there's a lot of questions I had answered here already, but I have a few more if anyone else knows the answers to them. Okay, here they are:
  1. Does the EXP stack automatically during Splatfest after each match?
  • For example, I win my first match getting 1100p, therefore I'll gain 5 EXP. My next match I lose, but still cover 1000p, I'll get 2 EXP. So after each match, does it total up? After my second match I should have 7 EXP total. I just ask this so I don't have to tally it up myself. I wanna keep track so I don't play more than I have to considering it is an American holiday that day lol.
  1. Is it normal Turf Wars with a different theme?
  • Therefore, same scoring system and objective, correct? This may sound like a stupid question, but I figure I'd ask.
  1. Does it show your title in matchmaking such as ranks in Ranked?
  • For example, B+ in Ranked matchmaking.
That's all I have for now, thanks in advance! Also, is the overall winners really chosen by the total amount of votes and score? Doesn't that seem odd? Say Cats / Pop has 100k players, and Dogs / Rock have 50k players... Cat / Pop is obviosuly going to win no matter what, is that seriously the way they're going to chose a winner? That's dumb as hell lol XD!
Hey sorry for the extremely belated reply - I hope I can still help and sorry if you already know the answers to any of these.

1. Yup, EXP adds together so you will have 7 total after those two matches

2. Yup, it plays exactly the same as normal Turf Wars, except the maps are now night time themed! Also, the scoreboard at the end seems to rank "best" player by kills as opposed to turf covered, even though covering turf is the way the winning team is decided.

3. Yup it shows it during lobbies, but I can't remember if it showed it on your Inkopolis HUD, sorry :(

4. And to your bonus question yep it's totally dumb. I think it adds a 2x multiplier to the match wins so they are weighted more heavily than the votes, but still they kind of cancel each other out!

In EU the xp needed is 10, 25, 50 and 99
That's right - the figures on my chart are TOTAL figures. You needed 10, but that was then reset to 0 when you needed 25 i.e. you needed 35. Repeat that logic all the way and 10 + 25 + 50 + 99 = 184, the total on my chart :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom