• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 1, 2, and 3 Graphics

jeffthesquid

Senior Squid
Pronouns
jeff/jeffs
I have really been getting into Splatoon recently as I started playing it around the beginning of this year. I love it so much that I'm writing stories about me in it. (Yes, I'm my own OC.) When creating the story I put illustrations in it to show the world where the characters are. However, I've been going on the internet and taking pictures from my SD card to put in the illustrations. I would like to download the courses and out of bounds areas so I can extract graphics from them and put my OC, say, in the back alley or on top of a building since he can fly. Does anyone know where I can download graphics or courses for Splatoon 1, 2, or 3 and I'm not just talking about the plaza or battle arenas but also the courses in the story mode. Like that cool one where the buildings are upside down and there is water around the city. Or that rotating cylinder level. I want to create more fan stories about Splatoon and finding the models or graphics would be awesome. Does anyone know where I could download these models or graphics for the courses?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom