• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2: Global Testfire Videos

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang
I dropped off the map after posting my last Splatoon video, didn't I? Well, I'm back with some Global Testfire videos for Spaltoon 2! My video for the first session is going up Monday, but for today I've got a video showing off the tutorial you're greeted with when you first connect.

Last edited:

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

All right, here's my footage of Session 1 of the Testfire! I focused entirely on the Splattershot in this one.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Today, I've got the second session from the Global Testfire up! This one features the Splat Dualies!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

I've got the 3rd Global Testfire Session up! This was recorded at about 4am so I needed to keep my commentary low so my roommates could sleep.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Today's session of the Global Testfire features the Splat Roller to see what's changed and how it feels compared to its counterpart in the first game.

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Here's my last session from the Global Testfire! While I did record all 6 sessions, this is the last one I did with commentary. I'll probably do something with the footage and if I do, I'll post it here. See you guys at the full release!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Here's the second set of matches I had during the Splatfest preview!

MrViperfang

Pro Squid
NNID
MrViperfang

Here's my last set of matches from the Splatfest preview! Now that the game's out, enjoy it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom