Splatoon 2 hopes, ideas and wish list thread

Crystal C

Inkster Jr.
So I have been thinking about so many things that I would like to see add, changed and removed for the inevitable sequal to Splatoon and I just wanted to list a couple of ideas that I had and I would also love to hear anything that you guys also want or maybe don't want for Splatoon 2. :)

One thing that I definately want almost more than anything is more customization options. Thinks like pants, hairstyles, accessories anything like that. I want to make my inkling look as cute as possible dammit!! Another thing that I would like to see changed is the way that abilities are handled. I have no idea why they decided to make abilities randomized. Either way higher competitive players are still going to go for more optimized sets with abilities they want and non competitive players probably won't care so all that having them be randomized does is waste allot of people's time. Also some other things like a bigger more involved story mode would be nice. Actually that leads into something else that I would like to see which I haven't really seen to many people talk about. That being said I would love it if they would just expand upon the "world" of Splatoon. This is stuff that would probably be stuff like history and culture and it would probably be more explained in the story mode and game mechanics.

Speeking of mechanics lets get into some more technical talk. As much as I think it does work I really do feel like the ranked system needs a change. This coming from someone who is almost rank S+ 99 I really feel like ranked mode can be a bit intimidating or down right frustrating for some players. Maybe if there was some mode where you can play all the ranked gamemodes and get money like how you do in turf war but it doesn't affect your rank. This way new players can test the water and have fun, where as competitive players can try out new things without fear of losing rank. Although you would still be pit against people of your own rank. Also I would just love to see new kinds of weapons and game mechanics introduced.

Let me know what you guys think and please feel free to add to the list. :D

Floating Eyeball

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Stanley618
There's actually already a thread for this here, but you have some really good ideas! I would love to see more of a world created, too, and I especially like your ideas about the mechanics, it seems to me people often savescum anyway, so randomizing is little more than a minor annoyance to them, and ranked modes having the option to be more casual would definitely benefit a lot of people.

Crystal C

Inkster Jr.
There's actually already a thread for this here, but you have some really good ideas! I would love to see more of a world created, too, and I especially like your ideas about the mechanics, it seems to me people often savescum anyway, so randomizing is little more than a minor annoyance to them, and ranked modes having the option to be more casual would definitely benefit a lot of people.
Oh whoops lol :) do you think I should repost this there instead? Also thank you.

Floating Eyeball

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Stanley618
Hm, I'm not sure about the rules here with threads on the same subject (I know in some forums they usually try to merge them together), so maybe post it on there just in case? That thread has had more people posting in the past, so it might get seen more, but this being a new thread might also make people want to look more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom