• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2: Splat Dualies Guide

viantastic

Inkster Jr.

Hey guys! After playing the Testfire, I gotta say the Dualies were not only the most fun, they were the trickiest to get the hang of.

I shared some of the things I figured out while playing them in this video and I really hope it helps others out as well. Share it with anyone you think might enjoy these tips.

I'm no Nintendome but feel free to watch my other Splatoon videos and subscribe to the channel if you liked it (:

#WoomyInTheHype

Multikirby

Inkling
NNID
multikirby
Hey, this video actually had some pretty good editing! (I appreciate to-rhythm bounces like the stuff you put at the end card)

As for the tips, it's stuff that we all know in the back of our minds is a good idea, but doesn't come to me in the thick of it. So thanks for bringing it into the consciousness so when it comes out in fourteen years I'll be able to put the coolest weapon to good use!

viantastic

Inkster Jr.
Hey, this video actually had some pretty good editing! (I appreciate to-rhythm bounces like the stuff you put at the end card)

As for the tips, it's stuff that we all know in the back of our minds is a good idea, but doesn't come to me in the thick of it. So thanks for bringing it into the consciousness so when it comes out in fourteen years I'll be able to put the coolest weapon to good use!
Wow thanks man! :D I'm glad you can see those little touches I put in! And yea I didn't think anyone on squid boards would be to surprised with this info but I'm glad you took the time to watch it anyways. Thanks for making my night dude (:

Honelith

Inkling
I was completely new to Splatoon when I tried that testfire and I loved it, so a day after the testfire ended I got Splatoon for Wii U and still play it heavily to this day. I kept trying the Dualies but couldn't quite grasp it, I spent the first few testfires not knowing I could use specials on weapons, I stuck with the easier to use splat roller. But after watching your video, I now see why players using that weapon were so deadly.

Hope they do another testfire and I look forward to trying the dualies again, those curling bombs are fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom