• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 - The small things matter too.

Gameboy224

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Gameboy224
I know there is the main Splatoon 2 thread but I'd like to make this one to ask something.

With the potential sequel on the horizon for the Switch, many people usually imagine what big changes they'll make. Things like what appear to be the addition of several more equipment slots, potentially new weapons and weapon types, new maps or gimmicks. But I'm gonna step away from that.

What minor details would you like to see in what possibly is Splatoon 2?

-Stuff like the ability to make your Inkling either left of right handed.
-Have Inklings you've met on Miiverse adorn the sideline of stages much like they do in the plaza.

Kowai Yume

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Kowai_Yume
Better optimization. I heard on some maps if someone pops a bomb rush frames will just drop. Not by much but if it's like 10-15 frames dropping, then maps and the game itself needs to be a bit optimized better.

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Other than some cheer animations and dance emotes both in-plaza and in-game? Well, I'd like to be able to see the "Booyah/Nice" and "C'Mon/To me" animations from my opponents, especially the latter. Be slightly amusing to see who on the other team is uselessly trying to rally or direct their team. Or even figure out who the would-be ad hoc leader of the squad is. So you can splat them.

iceage99

Midna Advocate
NNID
iceage99
Switch Friend Code
SW-5433-4841-6709
I think it would be cool if you could ink the plaza in the new game. If that happens maybe the plaza might be more interactive, for example having to ink a wall to reach Spyke or something like that.

16bitdave

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
16bitdave
Switch Friend Code
SW-4349-8419-7001
As far as the mini games go I'd like to see a mini splatoon pinball game. I do enjoy the squid ball game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom