• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 Unity - A Discord Server

Zet4Dragon

Senior Squid
NNID
ZetaDragon
My friend Fluffy Kraken King had the idea of making a server like this 2 days ago. I didn't want to see another server dying easily, so I offered to help. #CuratorReview #Splatoon2

About the server + Rules

Official Splatoon 2 Art
Welcome to Splatoon 2 Unity! Here you can talk with inklings all over the globe, share thoughts on stages and weapons and even share your fan art. We want all fans to feel welcomed in our community.

Ground Rules

[1] - Keep things relevant and use the correct chats.

[2] - Be cautious, and don't take other people's work to claim them as your own. All inklings hate plagiarism, and that's a fact!

[3] - Keep it appropriate! NO NSFW or innappropriate content! You'll will first receive a warning, then a kick and after that, a ban!

[4] - Of course, enjoy your stay!

Text Channels

As you can in this pic, we have a wide variety of text channels.

- Suggestion_Chat: Here you can give us suggestions to make this server even better!

- Splat_Talk: Talk about anything have fun and don't forget to say hello to other inklings!

- Sploon_Weapons: Discuss Splatoon's Main, Sub and Special weapons here.

- Sploon_Stages: Share your thoughts on the newly announced stages or the good ol' ones.

- Fanart: Share your fanart here! Maybe you'll learn something new. Who knows?

- Role_play_chat: Come here to have crazy role plays. You decide the theme.

- Play_Requests: Come here and meet new people to play Splatoon with!

- Bot_Chat: Use bot commands here so we can minimize spam. We have 2 bots on the server. Use ++help or t!help to get list of commands.
Voice Channels

And of course voice channels to enhance communication between members.

Final Message

Hey thanks for taking a look at this post we really appreciate it. We hope you hoop on the server and taking a look at it.

Here's our never expiring invite. Don't forget to share it with your friend, too. Sharing is caring. Cya all in the next post!

https://discord.gg/wEnmmcc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom