• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 3: Gear Seeds & How to Use Them

Gear Splatoon 3: Gear Seeds & How to Use Them

#8 regret

Number 10,008
Pronouns
bup/it/she
NNID
gameruler2012
Switch Friend Code
SW-7261-2944-2031
#8 regret submitted a new resource:

Splatoon 3: Gear Seeds & How to Use Them - Gear and Rolling in Inkopolis

Full Disclosure
This guide is basically just a re-telling of the Gear Seed Checker tutorial linked as an additional resource, but in words that normal people will understand. Even if this guide isn't original, I imagine that it'll be helpful.

What's a Gear Seed, Anyway?
Deep within the catacombs of Splatoon 3's inner workings, the gear you slap onto your character to charge into battle with has...
Read more about this resource...

Last edited:

Madt123

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
NNID
xerneas
Switch Friend Code
SW-5046-3858-9981
I had a friend... he rolled, like literally wen't to Murch and was like "hey can you randomly roll this?" and he ended up getting straight :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:

#8 regret

Number 10,008
Pronouns
bup/it/she
NNID
gameruler2012
Switch Friend Code
SW-7261-2944-2031
I had a friend... he rolled, like literally wen't to Murch and was like "hey can you randomly roll this?" and he ended up getting straight :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
He was at a lucky spot in his gear seed, where all three of the next slots to be unlocked were :ability_specialcharge:, and since all Murch does is push your gear's seed forward three times, that's what he got!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom