• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 3 Side Order is just around the corner...

Mirror

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-5375-8806-9299
I’m looking forward to the story, gameplay and music alot!

Kiyana

Inkling
I want to see Agent 4 return everyone is assuming it but I don't belive it's been confirmed, also hello again I also haven't used this site in years.

mossyquartz

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-6391-8464-6805
I really want something unique that deviates from what we're used to in singleplayer (something with less "levels" and moreso a continuous experience). I also hope the enemies/villains are unique characters we haven't seen much in the series so far

NTDO_SPLAT

Inkling
Given how much customization there looks to be within the roguelite aspects of the dlc, im hopeful we get to customize the weapon kit/loadout in some form--whether that be through choosing directly at the start of the run or gaining parts of a kit per floor. Would do a lot to give each run its own feel.

SquidHunterX

Senior Squid
NNID
Supes
Someone mentioned it already, but I also want a really unique gameplay experience. Nothing like the current story mode or octo expansion, something innovative. I also hope there's plenty of customisation options and lots of difficulty.

Alphine_Agnitio

Trans Bird Trans Bird 🏳‍⚧️
Premium
Switch Friend Code
SW-5178-8280-0912
What are YOU most looking forward to for Side Order / what would you want that hasn't also already been announced?

Also this is my first post in about 8 Years :)
Pls pls pls pls pls pls be a roguelike I wanna have Something to hyperfixate on and if its a roguelike my hours gonna soar through the roof

~~I still have barely played Risk of Rain 2~~

ThatsSo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ThatsSo
DUDE no I take it back don't post the recipe don't post the recipe

beyondinsane

Inkling
What are YOU most looking forward to for Side Order / what would you want that hasn't also already been announced?

Its probably something that will happen but i really wish it would be possible to use side order weapons in multiplayer

Mili

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6426-7546-0600
I'm really hoping for an interesting story, I'm not expecting something on the level of Octo Expansion, but I really do want it to be at least better than RotM at the very least 🙏.
That being said, I really don't have too much expectations about it, I think it would be cool if you could have weapons and gear from it too, it would be weird for it to not have that but still.

Trent

Senior Squid
NNID
Trentz

when are we playing lethal company

Bubbsart

Full Squid
Pronouns
she/they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-0856-6246-8984
OP, back when I played splatoon 2 a lot, I would see your inkling a lot in inkopolis square.

LinnGreene

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DaLegendofLink
Switch Friend Code
SW-3632-0631-3237
Hyped for the story ofc, but hopefully an Agent 4 appearance, and maybe some snazzy rewards too for 100%

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom