Splatoon 3DS - Will it happen?

NNID
BarryDunne
Hey guys! Just wondering what people would think if Nintendo released a Splatoon game on the New Nintendo 3DS later on down the line. Do you like the idea? Would you buy it? What features would you include? I don't know if this is a topic already sorry. Just curious to see what people think :)

ecaflip

Inkster Jr.
NNID
None
I'd kill for a squid jump minigame release on the 3ds

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Nintendo isn't going to release major games exclusively for the New 3DS (ports aside), so... I doubt it. Maybe they'll release a spin off for the next handheld.

Cloudy

Shake Shake!
NNID
Cloud6483
I could see Nintendo releasing some of the minigames as free eshop downloads but the full game? I highly doubt it

Snowboar

Full Squid
NNID
Snowboar
I'd be very dissapointed IF they decided to make a Splatoon game to not make it a full game for all 3DS users. But they most likely won't.

Flight

Pro Squid
Ehh, I would rather have it made for the successor system. The 3DS would be at the end of its lifespan by then.

Ampetrix

Inkling
NNID
Ampetrix
I would like that there would be Splatoon for 3DS, but it is very unlikely.

I want Nintendo to make 3DS as alternate gamepads though, so they don't have 8 people vying for one screen, but this would mean they had to make Splatoon for 3DS to make that happen.

I don't care if it's graphics are dumbed down, I still believe they can do it, even if it's only a N3DS exclusive.
Cross-platform play could be really awesome too.

Still a 1-in-a-million shot.

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
I don't think we will get splatoon for 3DS. The controls would be just....eww

Azure

Inkling
NNID
grayscaleVacancy
I dont think that there would be a port for the 3ds, since it doesnt have enough power to run the game. Plus the ink in the maps? would make the game very laggy.

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
I dont think that there would be a port for the 3ds, since it doesnt have enough power to run the game. Plus the ink in the maps? would make the game very laggy.
The Game would look reaaaaaally bad on the 3DS anyway. All those pretty colors on the 3DS would be disgusting xd

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Won't happen unless it's a spinoff of some sort. Although it is possible when the 3DS becomes more powerful, but that could be said for almost anything. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom