• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Amiibo ideas?

noahk777

Senior Squid
NNID
noahgk
OK, basicly, in the Splatoon direct (Or at least the EU version of it, I don't know about other region's versions.) When talking about the maps, they said that there will be five availible at the start, then started talking about DLC maps. And then, when talking about Amiibo, they said the same thing there, about it being the ones AT THE START. And also, So far they have Amiibo that give you missons with regualar guns, one for roller, and one for kraken. What about the sniper one? I think their will be more Splatoon Amiibo. The question is, which ones? I think probably one of the Octolings or Octopus, and maybe one for Captain Cuttlefish.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I personally wouldn't want any more amiibo. But an Octoling one would be cool to see.

Aegis

Senior Squid
NNID
ritzumii
I wouldn't mind more in the future so we could get more single player challenges and special costumes. Callie and Marie definitely.

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
There is already far too much content locked behind amiibo. No more, please. Any extra content should be released as DLC.

mininut4

Inkling Cadet
NNID
mininut4
inkling girl is splat charger challenges. it was announced in the direct.

DracoJay

Inkster Jr.
Nope the squid amiibo will give u a splattershot gun
because its kraken and limited ink challenges

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I just want an Octoling amiibo.
Also a similar kinda already exists. [link]

noahk777

Senior Squid
NNID
noahgk
Nope the squid amiibo will give u a splattershot gun
because its kraken and limited ink challenges
No, the squid Amiibo is the kraken challenge, so no guns. Plus, that dosen't stop the fact that in the EU direct they said that these would be the STARTING Amiibo.

DracoJay

Inkster Jr.
Watch the american direct again and you will hear them say Kraken and limited in challenges infact look at my profile picture its the costume and gun u get from the squid amiibo challenges

But dont forget the new paintbrush weapon which will be DLC we could get an amiibo for thag

Last edited by a moderator:

noahk777

Senior Squid
NNID
noahgk
But dont forget the new paintbrush weapon which will be DLC we could get an amiibo for thag
Yes, you get guns from it, but you don't use said guns in the actual levels.

How about an Amiibo where I don't spend $40 on toys to get in-game skins

I want that one
Your spending 12 Euro on a figure that looks great and can be used to unlock stuff in multiple games. Meanwhile, other companys make figures that look like crap, cost 20 Euro and only work in one game. Anyway, the Amiibo don't do to much major in this game. If you don't want it, don't buy it.

DracoJay

Inkster Jr.
Lol and i want a shulk amii
Yes, you get guns from it, but you don't use said guns in the actual levels.

ok ur kinda starting to annoy me
for the squid amiibo u do kraken challenges and limited ink challenges where u hve a normal gun and must finish the lvl with a set amount of ink where u cant reload OKAY WE DONE GOODBYE

Your spending 12 Euro on a figure that looks great and can be used to unlock stuff in multiple games. Meanwhile, other companys make figures that look like crap, cost 20 Euro and only work in one game. Anyway, the Amiibo don't do to much major in this game. If you don't want it, don't buy it.

Marie

Inkster Jr.
Hmm... I'd think Callie and Myself having Amiibos would be pretty neat.. Though as much as Octolings are yuck... It could be kinda nice to have them as Amiibos too..

Dragonite

Full Squid
NNID
JameSdEke
I'd like to see some other squiddy character amiibo, maybe take advantage of the card amiibo Nintendo previously announced for new costumes/challenges etc.

Also, if the Inklings ever make it into Smash Bros. DLC, wouldn't mind seeing new inkling models based on their smash trophies.

DDB

Senior Squid
NNID
Diddybound
Inksplat amiibo.

It's a splat of ink on an amiibo stand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom