• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon amiibo Stock Issues News

Blank564

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Blank564
Anyone mind summarizing the video? I'm at work and can't watch it.

Bonzi77

Huge Memer
NNID
Bonzi77
Basically, there are severe Splatoon Amiibo stock issues in Ireland and UK, and some stores are rejecting pre-orders. No news from Nintendo on what's up though.

(Psst. If you wanna dump the cash on shipping, I got my Amiibos off Play-asia, Japanese import. Holla.)

Blank564

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Blank564
Oh, thanks again! I'll just wait, though. I don't really wanna drop the cash for the 3 pack and I'm planning to pick up Splatoon a day early at this small game store by my job that almost always breaks the street date for games, and I'm hoping they'll have at least the girl Amiibo available for me to pick up.

lightdasher

Pro Squid
Basically, there are severe Splatoon Amiibo stock issues in Ireland and UK
Excuse me? The splatoon amiibo have been up for a few weeks, girl inkling having only gone out of stock not too long ago, infact, boy inkling and the special edition of splatoon with the squid amiibo are still up for pre-order.

Source: GAMEs site

Nico Nico Sleep

Pro Squid
This was to be expected. Nintendo's not handling the amiibo situation as well as I'd like for them to; I'd still like to get my hands on King Dedede and Captain Falcon without having to pay for over-seas shipping of some sort.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
This was to be expected. Nintendo's not handling the amiibo situation as well as I'd like for them to; I'd still like to get my hands on King Dedede and Captain Falcon without having to pay for over-seas shipping of some sort.
It typically isn't as bad in other regions as it is in NA. Not sure whats going on in the UK and if its true or not, but if it is true maybe Nintendo of UK thought the New IP wouldn't garner as many preorders for Amiibos since it doesn't have a preexisting fanbase.

MaikoRules

Full Squid
NNID
MaikoRules
NOA seems to be doing pretty well with Splatoon amiibo. pre-orders have been pretty consistently popping up. hopefully the UK can get what they need

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I'm not planning to purchase some amiibos. But it's unfortunate that some regions may have some issues regarding the stock.

NNID
BarryDunne
Excuse me? The splatoon amiibo have been up for a few weeks, girl inkling having only gone out of stock not too long ago, infact, boy inkling and the special edition of splatoon with the squid amiibo are still up for pre-order.

Source: GAMEs site
Sorry if I wasn't clear. The UK should be lucky to get amiibo but I also talk about Smyths toys in the video and how the amiibo are UK Smyths toys only. I do also have the feeling that with the same as smash bros amiibo, not everyone will get the Splatoon amiibo at launch unfortunately. But yeh, the UK peeps have a better chance than we Irish! :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom