• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon amiibos out in japan (picture)

Infinity343018

Senior Squid
I'm kinda mad that Japan gets to have the Squid Amiibo in a single pack. I never really understood why Nintendo did that in the first place!

But, well, Im still excited. I was kind of suspecting that reviewers would get the Amiibo at some point this week since they got the game last week and I'm also guessing the actual reviews of the game are coming next week (maybe as late as Thursday, who knows?)

Still, I can't wait until next friday!

zmop

Inkling Cadet
NNID
zorgmop
i got the dude amiibo and i need to get my hands on the squid. i love the armor unlock.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
Premium
NNID
RespawningJesus
i got the dude amiibo and i need to get my hands on the squid. i love the armor unlock.
Pretty sure you can import them on amazon or some other place.

RotomGuy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RotomGuy
Argh, the Boy and the Girl look so good, but I'm simply not interested in what they unlock. Oh well, going to get them anyway!

ChainALM

Senior Squid
NNID
ChainALM
I'm getting the squid as part of the special edition here in Europe, but it does irk me that Japan is the only place to get it separately.
Options are always a good thing. None the less, these might just be the best looking amiibo ever made.

Hope

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Agrexis
Kinda annoying that Japan gets it separately and nowhere else doesn't. But at this point I'm pretty used to Japan getting all of the special stuff, plus I was planning to buy all three already.

Mayana

Full Squid
NNID
wolfxdog
Sooo glad I'm getting at least the Squid & Girl now, they look amazing!
If the boy is still floating around later, I'll have to grab him too. *o*

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Very nice, thank you for sharing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom