• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon amiibos out in japan (picture)

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
They look like they have some really nice production quality. Really digging the different textures- Too bad they were still working the kinks out during the Smash Bros line because a lot of those characters would have looks amazing with a little better quality and planning and a lot of those characters don't have much merchandise in the first place. The main issue is they went with the character's dynamic poses from their concept art leaving those clunky clear and yellow plastic pieces. At least here they altered their stances so they are more stable and work well as figurines.

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I do hope with this information about them being out, (and GameXplain having one), I hope we get info on the gear loadout soon. I'm assuming and wanting it to just be a reskin splatcharger, but you never know.

RedML51

Senior Squid
NNID
RedML51
They look excellent. I really want them but I'm already spending $60 on the game...

I'm actually really liking the Squid amiibo, especially with the green ink splashing up like it is.

Davybot

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Davybot
ooooo the amiibos look fantastic, hoping to grab them on of these days. Hopefully they don't become incredibly rare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom