• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon app

If there is an app to find Squad Battle players, would you use it?

• Yeah!

• Nope

Results are only viewable after voting.

David Lima

Inkling
NNID
dave.lima
Hi!

I'm thinking about a Splatoon app focused on Squad Battles, like a place where players can easily find players hosting a Squad Battle or say to the world that himself is hosting it and wait for other players to form a squad. What do you think? This seems to be useful?

Charlight

Meme Spy
I usually find people for squad battles in various Discord servers. I don't think many people would use an app for that :p It's cool that you'd be willing to put in the effort tho!

dukevin

Senior Squid
NNID
dukevin
Doing a squad battle with random people found through an app is just the same as doing random solo, so no I wouldn't use it. I love the idea though.

I would love an app where people can post their gear into a database and also search for gear that other people have, so easy trades can be made. I was in the process of making it but my server stopped working. I might resume later but I lost interest after I got most the gear I needed.

David Lima

Inkling
NNID
dave.lima
@Char , @dukevin thanks for sharing your opinion!

You're right. So, organize squad battles as the only feature is not a good idea. But facilitate gear trade would be great. Also, there is any other feature you think cool?

crowmage

Inkling
NNID
crowmages
It sounds good to me! I'd use it, even though it is a bit like just playing matches with random people but I guess it would be a better way to meet up and coordinate a team.

Sheinpt

The Squid Kid B)
Doing a squad battle with random people found through an app is just the same as doing random solo, so no I wouldn't use it. I love the idea though.

I would love an app where people can post their gear into a database and also search for gear that other people have, so easy trades can be made. I was in the process of making it but my server stopped working. I might resume later but I lost interest after I got most the gear I needed.
It seems like a good idea, just would need to be thought out better.

At least in my opinion.

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
ALSO it should have a chat or at least an instant message system so you get to know people and like a profile with weapons you use, ranks, and levels and stuff... :>

David Lima

Inkling
NNID
dave.lima
Thanks People!

@Pteropine A chat and a full profile system really will be useful.

Like i said, having only the rooms feature may look a bad idea, but with more features, it can be great :)

I'm going to start planning it, so, if you have any other idea, it will be welcome. Once I have a complete features list, I'll be posting it here and we can discuss more about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom