Splatoon at E3?

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
Since I watched the Nintendo World Championships (which was fantastic BTW) I got to thinking whether or not splatoon will be shown of at e3 at all. I mean, they did compete with the game for the NWC but will they showcase anything at all? Maybe new maps, gamemodes, single-player, or even something else.

Just wanted to hear about your opinions about if splatoon will be shown at E3, and if so, what will be shown.

CrazyDude

Pro Squid
New maps are confirmed I guess...and custom rooms (for letting your friends join and not worldwide people). Maybe a tournament mode,where you get into a random team and you need to collect points ,wins or you get into a KO bracket system. Hopefully new gear and new gamemodes. The bold ones are for sure in my opinion.

Zero Revolution

Pro Squid
NNID
Zeedief123
Switch Friend Code
SW-8519-0178-2889
I think they'll announce a new map or weapon for an update, but I don't think it'll have a major showing at E3.

Smugpugpup

Inkling
NNID
Smugpugpup
I would hope there'd be some information to help hold us over till August, say an overview on the upcoming maps and splatfest, or when to expect the 3 map rotation and a higher level cap (I'd say it's time for more levels).

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
I imagine we'll see some new DLC. I really want to see some new Mario Kart 8 DLC too. :D

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Splatoon was really cool at the NWC, I do hope they announce some things for Splatoon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom