Splatoon Community stream! LOOKING FOR STREAMERS FOR EU TIMES

Icedise

The Savage Squid
NNID
IceDise
We are creating the layouts for the streamers right now and we can still take more people!

Gunster25

Pro Squid
Even though I can't stream due to me having an oldish computer, I'll be sure to commentate with the streamers when I can.

Kzero

Inkster Jr.
Just a reminder, you don't need a beefy computer to stream. Anything i5/mid range and above is more than enough to stream. Run some test streams and find out if you can contribute! :P

mininut4

Inkling Cadet
NNID
mininut4
my computer has issues with this website, so I think streaming is out of the question...

Icedise

The Savage Squid
NNID
IceDise
my computer has issues with this website, so I think streaming is out of the question...
The steaming will happen in Twitch.tv/Splat_TV, not in here. So if you are interested in this project and Twitch runs well then by any means leave an application. We are eager to cover especially the European times on our channel.

mininut4

Inkling Cadet
NNID
mininut4
The steaming will happen in Twitch.tv/Splat_TV, not in here. So if you are interested in this project and Twitch runs well then by any means leave an application. We are eager to cover especially the European times on our channel.
when I said it has trouble with squidboards, I meant that if it has trouble with a simple forums website, I doubt it could handle uploading a stream. seems like it would be much more straining on a computer. either way, I don't have a capture card, money to buy one, or an environment to talk to chat in.

Icedise

The Savage Squid
NNID
IceDise
If this becomes successful, I will consider it.
If people wont take part in this, it wont become success. Right now we are lacking in monday, wednesday and friday times between 8am - 7pm european times (I think that is 12am - 11am CST) so dont be shy to leave an application if you can do streaming between those times. And if you would be available at some other times, feel free to apply as well, since that way we can have more faces on the stream!

Icedise

The Savage Squid
NNID
IceDise
We're still looking for people who can stream during EU hours 11am-3pm BST!

PikaBoyTV

Inkling
NNID
PiKA
So, I filled out the application (if I missed anything in it, please tell me :D) and I'm free Monday to Friday from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm PST, and Saturdays and Sundays all day long (more or less), from about 9:00 am to 8:00 pm. Until I get a job, these are my available times :3 I've streamed Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (and some other games as well) for quite some time now at http://www.twitch.tv/pikaboytv and have been creating content on YouTube at PikaBoyTV for over 2 years now :D I'd love to be a streamer for Splat TV!

If you wanna contact me, my Skype is "datumbreondoe" and I'll respond as soon as I can!

Last edited:

Icedise

The Savage Squid
NNID
IceDise
So, I filled out the application (if I missed anything in it, please tell me :D) and I'm free Monday to Friday from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm PST, and Saturdays and Sundays all day long (more or less), from about 9:00 am to 8:00 pm. Until I get a job, these are my available times :3 I've streamed Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (and some other games as well) for quite some time now at http://www.twitch.tv/pikaboytv and have been creating content on YouTube at PikaBoyTV for over 2 years now :D I'd love to be a streamer for Splat TV!

If you wanna contact me, my Skype is "datumbreondoe" and I'll respond as soon as I can!
Hello and thank you for applying! I will get back to you later tomorrow since Im really busy because of the 24h+ streaming marathon on SplatTV and Splatoon launch in general :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom