Splatoon Community Teamspeak

Aweshucks

Kinda a loser
Event Organizer
NNID
Aweshucks
As someone who has never used TeamSpeak before, I can confirm that the server is really nice and will likely be able to do whatever we need it to

LittlestMinish

Full Squid
NNID
LittlestMinish
No thank you, and I don't appreciate being bombarded with private messages. Nothing you mentioned is impossible to do elsewhere. I use Skype to communicate with people from "the real world" in addition to my online friends, so I see no reason to change clients when Skype already fulfills my needs. Sorry.
Sorry for the cold-call buddy. That's fine, if you're not interested that is cool. We're just trying to get a well-organized "all in one place" kind of environment, making it easier for you organize conversation between squads. We apologize for that inconvenience.

Giodude

Inkling
NNID
Luigiman3ds
So.................... Is there anyway to start a squad? I see all of the squads already there (usually abandoned) but when i right click creating a new sub-channel is darkened. So to cut it short................. How the hell do I use teamspeak?

Aweshucks

Kinda a loser
Event Organizer
NNID
Aweshucks
Only Admins and Mods(?) can create new channels, which prevents channel spam and generally keeps things cleaner. Usually one of us will be on, just poke us and ask us to create it and we'll happily do so.

Shaan Ahmed

Inkling
NNID
shaan817
Dear Inklings,
If you haven't already heard, a Teamspeak was opened for use by the Splatoon Community Organizers [SCO], for all things Splatoon related. With this comes a chance to simplify the way battles are held making it easier to contact squad leaders and or officers who are online in teamspeak.

Some of the ways Teamspeak is superior to Skype/Other Voips:
  • A much less CPU and Network Cost.
  • More organization, multiple channels = multiple conversations.
  • Ranks and Custom Icons to let you represent your Squad Swag
  • Have the ability to chat individually or as a group in just a few clicks
  • Holding meetings of various sizes is a lot simpler.
The Reason why The SCO Teamspeak is the way to go:
  • The use of this Teamspeak is completely FREE.
  • Our setup allows your Squad Leaders to moderate their own channels with full control.
  • With other squads using the same Teamspeak, you have the opportunity to battle more frequently
  • Squidboards will flourish with continued community involvement in Teamspeak.
  • Scrimmaging within your own squad is easily organized.
For Squidboards and the Splatoon community overall to be as successful as possible, we would like to see involvement from as many squads as we can. This game is nothing without the players.

TS IP: 76.74.238.52:10907
Teamspeak Download: HERE

If you have any questions feel free to message back here

We look forward to meeting everyone!
Sincerely,

- The SCO Team
Which one do I download for Mac? Also, are you still doing teams peak? Are there a lot of members?

Krozo

Full Squid
NNID
KrozoMagnus
I am having trouble joining, and it is only this server for whatever reason. Is it offline or is there something I am missing? The weirdest part is that I have connected to it before now, but now It just fails the connection.

mozeurphok

Inkling
NNID
Mozeurphok
You're not alone Krozo ! I am unable to join the server too, guess it's down :C

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom