• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon - Easter Eggs and Secrets

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Here, I'll be compiling all known easter eggs and secrets from Splatoon.

Last edited:

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I've updated it with the Miiverse Graffiti that you can find in maps and the hub area.

Last edited:

Ness

Full Squid
NNID
Awkw4rdAss4ssin
Really nice touch. The Miiverse drawings seem to be based on the same idea of the Miiverse stage from Smash Bros, which is a very neat idea to borrow.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Really nice touch. The Miiverse drawings seem to be based on the same idea of the Miiverse stage from Smash Bros, which is a very neat idea to borrow.
Yeah it's a really cool detail. I hope the Miiverse stage comes out soon. I'd love to see it as a neutral stage.

Ness

Full Squid
NNID
Awkw4rdAss4ssin
Yeah it's a really cool detail. I hope the Miiverse stage comes out soon. I'd love to see it as a neutral stage.
It most likely will be. After all, it is a Battlefield clone for the most part, although some minor things like blast zones might change.

mewtheed

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Mewtheed
I guess the sparkling basket-ball hoop in the training area fall in the easter egg category.

If you don't know what I mean try throwing a splat bomb in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom