Splatoon First Impressions

Citrus

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Sylvalum
So I went to pick up Splatoon at midnight earlier, and immediately got to playing! Here are my first impressions on the game.

The first thing I did was play a few games of turf war. It was amazing, even more fun than I was expecting it to be, even after the testfire. My only complaints I have so far are that I wish there was 3 maps per 4 hours, especially since Arowana Mall got picked almost all of the time. One other complaint is that you have to leave the current lobby of people to change equipment. After I racked up some cash, (and levels) I bought some stuff, and then played octovalley. I only played 2 levels, but it is very fun. A little less exciting than online for sure, but still fun.
In my early time with the game, there are a few little tricks I noticed. Not what I would call full techs, but I'll make sure to make a thread on these tricks I found.

Zero Revolution

Pro Squid
NNID
Zeedief123
Switch Friend Code
SW-8519-0178-2889
Glad you're enjoying what you've played so far! I figured the 2 maps per hour thing would be a bit annoying, but hopefully it doesn't ruin the experience completely. (I shall find out later today! :3)

Deku

Senior Squid
NNID
Rolandd
I think the 2 maps every 4 hours is just a ploy to get you to like every map. I didn't like the mall at first, but after playing it so many times, it started to grow on me and it's one of my favorites now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom