Splatoon getting free Ika Musume (squid girl) costumes

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Man, it is good to see collaborations. I really do hope this comes to the west, because it really is a great outfit.

All these Squid girl collaborations are really making me want to watch Squid girl. :P

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Awesome! Is there any chance of it coming to NA?

Pink♡Ink☆RAVE

Inkster Jr.
NNID
StrawberryGynoid
I'm so excited! I'm a big fan of Ika Musume! I have DVDs and figurines and everything!

I've been dreaming of this ever since Splatoon was announced! Oh wow, wow! This is the best!

NNID
TheLetsPlayGhost
I haven't watched Ika Musume, but the fact that there is a collaboration with it and splatoon just generally makes me happy.

Pesty

Inkster Jr.
I think if they DO bring it overseas, they might take a page out of Monster Hunter's dlc book and change the looks of it for us but keep the same stats. Just a hunch.

Pink

Inkster Jr.
NNID
KirbyCanvasCurse
This is making me want to watch the anime, or at least find out what it's about, and I rarely have an interest in anime.

SquidisaWard

Full Squid
NNID
KaBlamJamDan
I think if they DO bring it overseas, they might take a page out of Monster Hunter's dlc book and change the looks of it for us but keep the same stats. Just a hunch.
I don't think they will. Squid Girl did got a english dub and got a english release of the manga so it isn't like the series is outright unknown. Plus, it be pretty silly seeing Japanese players walking in the costume and being unable to order them.

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
Alright Nintendo, chill out with the Squid Girl stuff. Just because they're similar doesn't mean that there needs to be a collaboration... Maybe I just think this because I haven't watched/read Squid Girl.

Alus

Senior Squid
NNID
starsauce
Alright Nintendo, chill out with the Squid Girl stuff. Just because they're similar doesn't mean that there needs to be a collaboration... Maybe I just think this because I haven't watched/read Squid Girl.
No no I agree, there doesn't need to be.

That's part of why it's so great.

Do want.

Too bad we never get this stuff, ever.
It would be a shame if Nintendo was so unfair that we would go up against Japanese players with her (meaning she is in the game and everything) but Nintendo cuts off access to her just for America.

Graff

I'm not funny D:
NNID
griffingraff
Some inklings are unfresh and have no choice but to resort to moe.

Senliten

Inkling
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
meh, prolly be coded the same way as the amiibo outfits, thus can't get it from spyke. Plus Ika Musume is licensed in the US, so NoA would have to do a bit off paperwork to push it out. Also, it may not be free (states wise) seeing this looks like content that is going to be crafted up, not to mention whom currently holds the licensing rights in the states..... *cough*MB*cough* <_< But, spoze we can just wait and see how it pans out.

Moko_b

Inkling
NNID
GintokiRP
So who do I need to e-mail to show my support? Is Media Blasters even still alive? I went to their homepage and the about us page is just a picture of a recording booth and this, "We dub and distribute shows and movies."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom