Splatoon goodies

Kzero

Inkster Jr.
Anyone have any Splatoon goodies to share? With the plushies, amiibo's, and freebies from Mess Fest, Splatoon is already getting some really nice goodies for everyone to enjoy. What have you gotten?

Splatoon 3 pack of amiibo's (Pre order)

Splatoon Squid plushie (pre order)

Splatoon large promo box

Splatoon Coming Soon cardboard poster

Splatoon shirt from Mess Fest (Ordered from Ebay, waiting for it to ship)

There's also a Splatoon bag, but it's exclusive to a website, and you have to order the Game + amiibo bundle, and it'll enter you to have a chance to win it. Too costly to try and win a contest, lol.

Squid hat showed up on Ebay! Unfortunately, it's part of an outrageous "Ultimate Splatoon Pack" the person is selling. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ultimate-Sp...137?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cf9d91c71 . I guess he thinks they're made of platinum :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Leigh

Inkster Jr.
There's also a few things they've popped up on etsy as well.

Leigh

Inkster Jr.
Yeah, lots of nice custom stuff on there as well. Buttons, pins, hats, yarn dolls, prints, posters, etc.
I expect there's going to be a lot more stuff on etsy after the release of the game.

w00se

Inkster Jr.
NNID
w00sey
Got a couple cool goodies from the GameStop event thing they had today. Squid hat and poster. Pictures aren't the best but the lighting in my house is kind of crap at night. As for the squid hat it is cool and all but if you are going to buy one off ebay and pay more than $15 and you will probably feel like you got ripped off pretty hard when it arrives. But what do I know, maybe there is somebody out there who thinks that ebay bundle linked in OP is completely worth it. Anyways pics:

Kzero

Inkster Jr.
I want that hat :(. I paid $15 for the poster, probably $25 for the hat when/if it shows up on Ebay. Hopefully not ,but it's a guess. Good haul though!

Leigh

Inkster Jr.
I want a hat too, but I think i'd rather get a fan-made one than pay a lot for a second hand one.
Good luck to anyone who's going to try to get a hat though!!

w00se

Inkster Jr.
NNID
w00sey
I want a hat too, but I think i'd rather get a fan-made one than pay a lot for a second hand one.
Good luck to anyone who's going to try to get a hat though!!
Fan made one is the way I'd go for sure unless you are a really hardcore collector of promo stuff or something like that.

Kzero

Inkster Jr.
Fan made one is the way I'd go for sure unless you are a really hardcore collector of promo stuff or something like that.
I tend to collect official items for the most part. I'm not above collecting and getting hand made items though. If you guys saw my KI collection, you'd understand, lol.

mininut4

Inkling Cadet
NNID
mininut4
I saw those hats! they said they weren't allowed to give them away!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
All this stuff is really cool! I really want an Inkling plush if they ever come outside of Japan. :scared:

aqua46

Inkling Cadet
don't have photos, but I do have:
- 2 promo posters
- amiibo 3 pack
- game guide
- pre ordered the gamepad plate
- will order the gashapon keychains when ebay or Japan-to-America service has them.

love the art style, and I need more squids in my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom