• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Guild [Carryover from GFAQS]

R_Hunter

Senior Squid
NNID
EclipseHunter
Been lucky enough to play matches with some guild members, and enjoyed them immensely.

We've got a groupspace here under SquidFAQs so to everyone that hasn't joined yet, please do so as soon as you can. Also, we've chosen two tags to add to your Mii name to identify yourself to guild members. Either FAQs, or SF will do.

Lastly, enjoy yourselves! That's the one order I really have for everyone.

supermegablox

Inkling
NNID
supermegablox
just played a few matches with Bio, left because I was getting sick of having 5 rollers in every match

Killer Queen

Inkling
NNID
Metal_Sonic_v3.8
Could I join this guild? My nnid is Metal_Sonic_v3.6. It would be nice to join a guid like this.

R_Hunter

Senior Squid
NNID
EclipseHunter
My apologies, but i've closed registrations for the guild.

That said, I didn't post that here, like I should have, having done so only on GF. As such, i'll accept your request as the last one as of now. Welcome aboard. Be sure to join the squad over in the group area.

Ryuho

Pro Squid
NNID
FurryRyuho
Man I should totally get into that group area lol.

So.....how exactly am I to join the group? I looked for squidfaqs and pressed to join but Im not taken to anything but what looks like an info page. And it says the group is closed.

youthCAT1590

Pro Squid
Peak hours for most in the clan seem to be during the evening from 10 pm to 6 pm EST.

Some are on during the day but it just depends due to schedules and stuff. Also, have you added everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom