• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Guild [Carryover from GFAQS]

Earthhalite

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Earthhalite
Ten am yes, but i have to work at noon so I might get an hour in tops till the evening. I thought about a digital download but I prefer a physical disc and my EB says they're getting tee shirts.

youthCAT1590

Pro Squid
I really prefer to have physical copies of games but I caved in a few hours ago and went ahead and purchased the downloadable version. I want the game as fast as possible and now it's pre-loaded and will be ready to go at midnight tomorrow. ^_^

R_Hunter

Senior Squid
NNID
EclipseHunter
Alright! Time to trim it down to three.

Winners

Kraken Skulls
Ink 182
SquidFAQs

Finally. We come to the last vote. There can be only one! A shame, since I like all three. :( this vote goes until tomorrow, so release day will see our guild receive its name.

================
Final Vote
================
...Hoo. This one...

Ink 182.

Ryuho

Pro Squid
NNID
FurryRyuho
Squid FAQs is my vote

I like Kraken Skulls but I think SquidFAQs better represents us

Molly

Inkling
Yeah, I joined like the other day. I was adding everyone today though on my Wii U. Just my NNID is unknown to strangers cept everyone here in the guild.
Don't worry, I have to vote back on GameFAQs too. I'm the last user to join Iceprincess.

Rescue22

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CheckMyAboutMe
Yeah, I joined like the other day. I was adding everyone today though on my Wii U. Just my NNID is unknown to strangers cept everyone here in the guild.
Don't worry, I have to vote back on GameFAQs too. I'm the last user to join Iceprincess.

Ah, ok then. Sorry about that, was just making sure. Welcome to the guild! ^__^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom