Splatoon Info At E3?

Pusha

Inkling Cadet
Just wondering if you think splatoon will have any sort of feature in the nintendo E3 press conference. Since the big patch is expected for august i thought there was a chance we might see a sneak peak.

Either way E3 is in about a week so I'm hyped.

IMA_MOOSE

Inkling
NNID
NightmareShy.X
Most definately!
I can see us getting something else unlocked too while viewing at what's to come.

Im sure we'll hear "It will go live after this presentation"

Pusha

Inkling Cadet
Most definately!
I can see us getting something else unlocked too while viewing at what's to come.

Im sure we'll hear "It will go live after this presentation"
Haha, if they do do something i bet you'll be right about that. Hopefully some un-seen map unveils

StayPuft

Pro Squid
NNID
cellularSP
I originally thought we might get something announced at E3, but it's also a huge time for Nintendo to announce release dates, new titles, etc... maybe we'll get Splatoon stuff during E3, but I'm not so sure about it being announced during the digital event. I'd imagine the August stuff would be included in some sort of Direct that'll happen before August.

The ΩS

Retired
NNID
Renwin
It'll probably be some new info on the release dates for weapons and maps. But there's a possibility of info that's really new (new mode, new inkling features, etc.)

Pusha

Inkling Cadet
It'll probably be some new info on the release dates for weapons and maps. But there's a possibility of info that's really new (new mode, new inkling features, etc.)
Rainmaker official unveil at E3 2015 confirmed?

i hope this happens

The ΩS

Retired
NNID
Renwin
Rainmaker official unveil at E3 2015 confirmed?

i hope this happens
That's also a possibility if they're ready to show it. Or something completely different. We'll just have to wait for next week to see.

IMA_MOOSE

Inkling
NNID
NightmareShy.X
Well Yoshi's Wooly world will obvious be talked with at least a US Release date.
Possibly Fatal Frame since that is coming to the US too.
Virtual Console and other Eshop Titles
Then we of course have smash talk (assuming they don't reveal all that they have on Sunday)

Also Star Fox!

EDIT (Other Very Possible Games)
Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer

Last edited:

CrazyDude

Pro Squid
Animal Crossiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing plz since they delayed it for Splatoon cause they took some from the animal crossing team to work on Splatoon .

StarHunter789

Pro Squid
NNID
Linestar777
Just wondering if you think splatoon will have any sort of feature in the nintendo E3 press conference. Since the big patch is expected for august i thought there was a chance we might see a sneak peak.

Either way E3 is in about a week so I'm hyped.
I think we will definitely see something Splatoon related at Nintendo's E3 showing. I am pretty sure they were mention Splat Fest and when we will be able to play them. Also, I made a general E3 Schedule and Predictions thread in the Crispy Calamari a while ago. Check out the following link to go there and talk about E3.

http://squidboards.com/threads/e3-schedule-and-predictions-thread.903/#post-37377

I also hope we get some Nintendo-themed outfits for our Inklings in Splatoon like Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, and Metroid. Nintendo-themed stages would be nice too.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
I am fairly certain we will see a bigger announcement on Splatoon at E3. More than just one weapon, and probably the release date of the Tower mode.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
We'll probably see splatoon stuff, yeah. I don't think we know anything more though.

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
I don't even really know I think that it is something that we will have to just wait and see. I believe that we will have to be able to change the outcome through a different type of controlled.

LancerStaff

Inkling Cadet
Announcing that Splatoon will be the first multi-Gamepad game would be pretty sweet, and if they're going to announce it it'll be now.

Putting my expectations in check, I'm thinking they're going to make some kind of online schedule for the map rotations and content unlocks. Maybe the ability to play with the Pro and Gamepad at the same time... But they're not going to let you play without the Gamepad.

NicoNico

Inkling
NNID
MseaCreasy
I'm hoping for the levels to be extended beyond 20. The new modes will be accessible by the new level-ups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom