• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon is available in France, any questions ?

Kosaki

Pro Squid
NNID
Kosaki-0
Retail version, available at Trader Games in Paris to be exact.
I'll be able to get my game later this afternoon.

Feel free to ask any questions, I'll try to answer most of them after some hours of gameplay, this evening or tomorrow.

PS : I can't livestream.

Dragonite

Full Squid
NNID
JameSdEke
Is the single-player enjoyable enough on its own? Or does the game rely on strong online mp presence?

kinetik07

Senior Squid
Can you play on the reviewers' server and post in the prelaunch splatoon miiverse community?

Kosaki

Pro Squid
NNID
Kosaki-0
Ok so, it seems only press versions of the game can access the online multiplayer. Shops also require online to be accessed.
The game only gives you a Splattershot Jr at the beginning.
I can only cover the single player campaign.

Howl7

Pro Squid
Pity...:(
However, you have a week for complete the campaign and then going online with more experience than the majority of the others players, good luck and good game!^^

kinetik07

Senior Squid
what miiverse posts are showing up and what players are in the plaza(if there are any)?

Kosaki

Pro Squid
NNID
Kosaki-0
Answers I can give, ~2h of play time.

If you're able, well you be ripping/recording and uploading the soundtrack?
Nope sorry.

What aspect of the game has held your interest for the longest?
Octo Valley, lel. Can't play online, and can't test Battle Dojo.

Is the single-player enjoyable enough on its own? Or does the game rely on strong online mp presence?
I've just cleared the World 2, the entire campaign seems consistent enough. The Mario Galaxy vibe is really nice.
It's not very difficult though, but it does a good job teaching and getting you used to the mechanics of the game.
Bosses are really funny to fight, and they look so stupid lmao.

If you have played online, how many levels you grew up and in how many matches?

Are you having a lot of fun?
Can't play online sadly.
I enjoy playing Octo Valley so far, it's not super amazing for now though, hope it gets better and better.

Can you play on the reviewers' server and post in the prelaunch splatoon miiverse community?
Nope and nope.
Can't even post or see anything from the Miiverse community of the game.

kinetik07

Senior Squid
what miiverse posts are showing up and what players are in the plaza(if there are any)?
Sorry, i meant what default graffiti/billboards/npcs are showing up since you can't connect online?

EDIT: or is it just jellyfish and blank walls?

Kosaki

Pro Squid
NNID
Kosaki-0
Sorry, i meant what default graffiti/billboards/npcs are showing up since you can't connect online?

EDIT: or is it just jellyfish and blank walls?
I didn't pay attention to graffiti/billboards, I've seen some still, probably pre-set ones.
There are pre-set Inklings (and Jellyfishes) all over my Plaza, they are equipped with standard gear pieces, nothing fancy.

EDIT : I said earlier the campaign was not really hard. But some scrolls are really well hidden, and on some levels you can't go back to check things you've missed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom