• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

splatoon is the worst game ive never played

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pivi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
HeroPivi
and heres why
  • no techs
  • you cant wavedash (see point 1)
  • we have to WAIT for CONTENT THIS IS INEXCUSABLE
  • i think the controls are silly
  • AMIBRO PAYWALLS hwo dare nintendo withold these 10 minute extra challenges from me
  • the game doenst have enough content for me but i bought it knowing it didnt have enough content but its nintendos fault anyways
  • no white ink
We've been flooded with threads where people come in and whine (read: whine) about something related to one of the points above. While some complaints, like the lack of private lobbies or not regional matchmaking, are actually valid, most of these will be patched in with time or are just silly nickpicks that have clickbait titles.
It's pointless to try to argue with those who think Splatoon is awful and incomplete, but instead of trying to essentially budge a huge and stubborn boulder, people at squidboards should instead just not reply to threads like those. Let them fall off the front page and get buried with threads full of actual discussion. I think SQ should have a bit stricter moderation or just auto lock threads where it just dissolves into the OP saying they're right and ignoring counterpoints (I'm sure just about anyone who's been here longer than a week has seen at least one of these) and instead we should have more healthy debates, like Suction Bomb v. Splat Bomb ect ect.

I know its tempting to jump into a thread and try to show how correct you are, but please, before you post, wonder if this will even go anywhere and try to determine if the OP is even willing to discuss things instead of just deflect your post and explain to you why their opinion is fact.
Please let dumb threads titled like...this one just die, thanks friends!

Alus

Senior Squid
NNID
starsauce
I know you're trying to make a point but all this thread is going to do is start sh**.

That, or confirm what we already know.

Friendan

Pro Squid
NNID
xdbrendanxd
Point number 3 is actually arguable, though. A game should be shipped finished.

Alus

Senior Squid
NNID
starsauce
What we consider as finished is subjective however.

This isn't some steam early access bullsh** this is getting what you paid for still.

I still think there wasn't much use to making us wait for ranked battles for such a short time however.

ndayadn

yeah
NNID
Seabass
Couldn't you have just PM'd a moderator instead of whining about it.

Alus

Senior Squid
NNID
starsauce
Couldn't YOU have PM'd a moderator instead of complaining about me complaining and not PMing a moderator?

I kid I kid.

Hey I could be wrong, maybe this thread could bring a larger benefit to us than some of the other threads we have had.

It's just it could also potentially cause some aggressive posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom