Splatoon Japanese Sales

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Oh, Wow. Didn't think Splatoon would sell that well in Japan.

Deku

Senior Squid
NNID
Rolandd
Are there numbers for the rest of the world somewhere?
Not yet. The middle of June they release the US numbers. Nintendo might make a statement about worldwide if the numbers are good enough. Maybe something at E3 (there's a specific press release for stats during the time of the direct).

ShadowB

Free Agent
All my japanese wii u friends from a previous game are on splatoon
Are there numbers for the rest of the world somewhere?
I heard games sold out in canada along with 3 pack amiibo in certain areas but don't know the numbers.

Here in Australia the shelves were filled with the game when I purchased mine (earlier today). Would be interested to know the numbers

iTwAsLucK

Semi-Pro Squid
All my japanese wii u friends from a previous game are on splatoon

I heard games sold out in canada along with 3 pack amiibo in certain areas but don't know the numbers.

Here in Australia the shelves were filled with the game when I purchased mine (earlier today). Would be interested to know the numbers
I'm from Canada and just got it off the eShop because I didn't want to go to a store and be dissapointed :P

How's the connection/lag from Aus? I assume you probably get put into games with a lot of Japanese players?

RamOne

Inkling
Really impressive, especially considering it's Japan, which is a handheld country by nature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom